Reviews for Fate Anew
Yo chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Hey guy ! Hearing you talking about suicide is a very sad thing. Euh ... I'm not gunna give that shit about how its bad or something like that, I'm really not that sort of guy ... You know life doesn't really any sense or goal, you just have to enjoy and if you don't have any pleasure in life or friends the you just have to create relationships. Things don't come like that, you just can't wait for it, you have to deserve it. That might seem a bit hypocrit but you're still in live don't waste it. Find a little job, or put efforts to find something related to your studies. Perhaps you'll don't find antgong but it's better than just wait ... You still have a family guy passe time with them some does not have this chance. If what Vaas said is right you just have to change your habits. You know, funny things there are foods that we don't like the first time we eat but the more we do the more we like it so ... Lets say that life is like food.

Hope that what I said helped you (that probably didn't happen but hope is the only thing we have, I guess lol)
SilverFlameHaze chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Well. Sucks.

Oh well.

Get your life back on track, or try to. Whatever, just try not to be too sarcastic(Common trait for insane people, or people who are smarter than others) in your thoughts. In your social skills? Go crazy.

Idk, get help, find a friend, get shitfaced on a random day of the month, ask said friend to bail you outta jail when something fucking stupid happens during said day.

Go back to your roots or something. Try playing an old game you loved, Idk just get back to hoping. It's easiest with distractions.
Iceflame55 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Keep on living my friend. Sad to hear this story perishing, but would rather that then hearing of YOU perishing. Take Care!
RisingSilverDragon chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
I hope you feel better soon. This isn't about you writing more but actually feeling the will to live again.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
well, that was depressing... at least make sure you don't have big regrets and leave a proper note for family.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
I sympathise with you as I also have trouble with motivation and it can go DEEP.
But really hope you find something.
Just because others have significant others doesn't mean you need one. Everyone is different.

Please feel better soon. This is not so that you will write more but it is so that you Will live better.
The world is a horrible place that is getting worse but it is my firm belief that it will change.
Very suddenly. And relatively soon.
Trife chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Why not join the military? Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, or Coast Guard? That would give you a job and something to do and may beat motivation back into you and get you the chance you looking for? Just a thought.

Trife
firebluebird2006 chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
oh come on you killed Orihime now your going to have to go way Au. she was the whole reason they went into Aizens stronghold in the first place.
dayfox96 chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Aww its over
dayfox96 chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Seriously wow this is very well composed; I couldn't spot a single error and the the butterfly effect kidnapped Chad lol. The interaction between Soifon and Ichigo is described in two words for me very clean ( as in no in response to the situation neither of their reaction are too OCC even accounting for the Fic's AU status
Concerning Hime's new hollow status is she a run of the mill hollow (As in she hungers for souls and may have even already succumbed to her uh darker emotion's.) or did she just evolution jump to Vasto Lorde? And has not lost her 'heart'.
dayfox96 chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
OMG you mad genius you killed Orihime. As a side note this is defiantly one of the top 10 bleach fics in my bias opinion.
The Black Lucifer chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
finally! a fanfic with a dead orihime! thank god
I.Must.Break.You chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
So uh, why'd you stop updating? Busy college schedule or something? If you roughly follow the manga; I bet you could write quite a few chapters in a short period of time, seein as you only have to alternate a few scenarios. Hope you update soon. God knows there are way to little Ichigo-Soifon stories.
DeltastoryHR chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Damn those descriptions. My gosh, this chapter was amazing! Even though I already saw and read the whole chapter from the anime and manga, I could not tear myself away from this story! You have a serious talent for writing! Instant favorite!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
You do know that even with the limiter, Soifon would crush that hollow. Besides, she has an instant kill ability.
191 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »