Reviews for Fate Anew
Taurus chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
I might seem cruel in saying this but when I was suicidal and had no motivation for anything- I made myself find what I could me motivated towards.

When I first started reading fanfiction, 10 years ago, I began writing it as well but didn't publish anything, considering an elementary school student will always have terrible writing. I made an account on this site to review for even the people that wouldn't allow reviewers to be anonymous... I reviewed for the sake of the author's esteem... I didn't know why at the time but I felt like the author would be encouraged no matter what if there was at least someone cheering for them.
I learned that it's harder when we get older as I, myself, began to publish my stories 8 years ago. Not being able to cohesively connect my thoughts into a followable plot because I had so many ideas and inspirations flowing through my mind as many children of that age do.I was crushed and disappointed that not very many people would encourage me or even help me. Around this time I began to be bullied at school for always writing an being a brainiac (I read the entire Harry Potter series in just four days in the 7th grade) until I found a group of people who weren't as strong and tough as me, they cried when they were bullied where as I would get up and punch the fucker in the face who called me a name any hour of any day, no questions asked. They introduced me to manga and anime (although I like the former better than the latter). My crush then introduced me to bleach. I found it intriguing beyond belief... At the time, the weekly release had just published the last chapter of Ichigo and Grimmjow's fight in japan and it was translated an put online the next day. I patiently waited for every Thursday to come around so I could read a new chapter (I was terribly disappointed when there was a week it didn't release a new chapter). I had some interest in Japanese culture before this time and around the time when 2007 became 2008, I devoted myself to studying and learning Japanese culture and language. For 6 years I studied day to day during school, not needing to pay attention to normal classes (weird thug about me, not autistic but I can remember things like assignments and subjects by hearing it just once), when I wasn't playing any video games, eating, sleeping, doing chores or bathing. I fell in love with the Japanese culture and how different it was from my own culture... So two years ago, I pushed for my parents to let me travel thousands of miles (or kilometres, which ever one you prefer) to allow me to travel abroad and live in japan. The process was long and expensive, I got two jobs, worked for all two years, even up to the day I left for japan in March. I studied hard in every subject so I could still pass High school even with being gone for a year and a half from school.
When I finally got to japan, i cried for days, I finally had come to the closest thing to happiness that I have ever known. When I lived in my country I was so sad all the time, I forced myself to smile and be friendly to people so that I could feel some happiness, even if it was based off of lies, so I could be near people to distract myself from the pain I wa feeling. I met other people who tried to commit suicide, had to live with telltale signs that they almost succumbed to the darkness and almost ended it all. I didn't reject them like most of society would, I didn't shun them I smiled and held my had out so we could get better together. So we could support each other. Now they are my closest friends who could be even happier than those who haven't tried to commit suicide.
Because we have learned that there may be some days that are bad, months even, make you feel like you just need to end it all, but this is the only life that we know, what comes after death is truly unknown. We have to make due with what we have. If we don't like it, we have to get out of the situation ourselves, by any means necessary.
After all, you can't see the sunshine in a dark room with no windows and only a tiny amount of light streaming through the cracks of a door... No, we have to stand up, leave that dark corner of that room and walk with our head up and shoulders high to that door... Yes, that door may be a long ways away and it will be a dark journey to get there but as soon as you open that door and see light and happiness, it will have been worth that journey.

Even if you journey is long and nothing but solitude, you must continue forward to that door, because no one wants to be in that dark room, alone. No other person should want to see someone alone in that dark room either, should they want that, they aren't human. So, we will help you and guide you to your door, all you need to do is ask.

So walk to that door with your hea held high an know that it will get better once you find your door, your happiness, your light.
Your key is your own like mine was to leave my country and sorrows behind.

Look forward and find your key. We're waiting for you in the light.
Yo chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Hey guy ! Hearing you talking about suicide is a very sad thing. Euh ... I'm not gunna give that shit about how its bad or something like that, I'm really not that sort of guy ... You know life doesn't really any sense or goal, you just have to enjoy and if you don't have any pleasure in life or friends the you just have to create relationships. Things don't come like that, you just can't wait for it, you have to deserve it. That might seem a bit hypocrit but you're still in live don't waste it. Find a little job, or put efforts to find something related to your studies. Perhaps you'll don't find antgong but it's better than just wait ... You still have a family guy passe time with them some does not have this chance. If what Vaas said is right you just have to change your habits. You know, funny things there are foods that we don't like the first time we eat but the more we do the more we like it so ... Lets say that life is like food.

Hope that what I said helped you (that probably didn't happen but hope is the only thing we have, I guess lol)
SilverFlameHaze chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Well. Sucks.

Oh well.

Get your life back on track, or try to. Whatever, just try not to be too sarcastic(Common trait for insane people, or people who are smarter than others) in your thoughts. In your social skills? Go crazy.

Idk, get help, find a friend, get shitfaced on a random day of the month, ask said friend to bail you outta jail when something fucking stupid happens during said day.

Go back to your roots or something. Try playing an old game you loved, Idk just get back to hoping. It's easiest with distractions.
Iceflame55 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Keep on living my friend. Sad to hear this story perishing, but would rather that then hearing of YOU perishing. Take Care!
RisingSilverDragon chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
I hope you feel better soon. This isn't about you writing more but actually feeling the will to live again.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
well, that was depressing... at least make sure you don't have big regrets and leave a proper note for family.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
I sympathise with you as I also have trouble with motivation and it can go DEEP.
But really hope you find something.
Just because others have significant others doesn't mean you need one. Everyone is different.

Please feel better soon. This is not so that you will write more but it is so that you Will live better.
The world is a horrible place that is getting worse but it is my firm belief that it will change.
Very suddenly. And relatively soon.
Trife chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Why not join the military? Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, or Coast Guard? That would give you a job and something to do and may beat motivation back into you and get you the chance you looking for? Just a thought.

Trife
firebluebird2006 chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
oh come on you killed Orihime now your going to have to go way Au. she was the whole reason they went into Aizens stronghold in the first place.
dayfox96 chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Aww its over
dayfox96 chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Seriously wow this is very well composed; I couldn't spot a single error and the the butterfly effect kidnapped Chad lol. The interaction between Soifon and Ichigo is described in two words for me very clean ( as in no in response to the situation neither of their reaction are too OCC even accounting for the Fic's AU status
Concerning Hime's new hollow status is she a run of the mill hollow (As in she hungers for souls and may have even already succumbed to her uh darker emotion's.) or did she just evolution jump to Vasto Lorde? And has not lost her 'heart'.
dayfox96 chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
OMG you mad genius you killed Orihime. As a side note this is defiantly one of the top 10 bleach fics in my bias opinion.
DarkStryke chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
finally! a fanfic with a dead orihime! thank god
I.Must.Break.You chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
So uh, why'd you stop updating? Busy college schedule or something? If you roughly follow the manga; I bet you could write quite a few chapters in a short period of time, seein as you only have to alternate a few scenarios. Hope you update soon. God knows there are way to little Ichigo-Soifon stories.
DeltastoryHR chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Damn those descriptions. My gosh, this chapter was amazing! Even though I already saw and read the whole chapter from the anime and manga, I could not tear myself away from this story! You have a serious talent for writing! Instant favorite!
192 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »