Reviews for Fate Anew
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
You do know that even with the limiter, Soifon would crush that hollow. Besides, she has an instant kill ability.
silent observer chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
I enjoyed your take on the AU of bleach in this story with soifon and ichigo, keep up the good work and hope for an update soon.
Best soifonxichigo/AU bleach out there to date.
Elemental77 chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Please update soon
It's getting interesting
Furionknight chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
I look forward to more :)
AP Edwards chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
I do like the story.. though it's a shame you haven't updated ins so long..guess you abandoned the story... hope you take it up again someday.
JKing45 chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFUCKINGGG GGGGGGGGGGGDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Zanthraxone chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Awesome chapter good story and I loved the Star Wars reference.
Slicerness chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
One of the best Bleach fics I've seen in a while. If that beta position is still open I'd like to apply.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
maybe you should mention extreme ooc behavior from soi fon's part.. normally she would have said something along the lines of 'shut up or die' insstead of explaining anything.. oh well, i guess the AU is there for a reason.
Scatter Senbonzakura kageyoshi chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I hope this story does take you 17months to update like last time :\ update soon!
Ophidias chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I don't know what you were trying to do with the song thing and writing like this was actually on television on the intro to this chapter but honestly? It just came off as pretty silly, childish. I'm just going to continue reading and pretend it didn't happen coz I actually like the rest of your story.
mangetsu kuraiookami chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
What's with the alert? I thought you had a new chapter!
Vengeful Astartes chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
this is a great, well written story. loving the story so far.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
another great chapter, really enjoying the story. loving the interaction between Soifon and Ichigo
Vengeful Astartes chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
boody awesome chapter mate, really enjoyed the changes to cannon
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »