Reviews for Fate Anew
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
It's 11/22 where's the update you promised!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
UPDATE this story is to good to go to waste!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
THIS IS FANTASTIC! HOPE YOU UPDATE! I love how inoue dying brings ichigo and soifon closer! don't give up on this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
This is incredible! Don't give up on it! One of the best fanfics ever! I love soifon and ichigo!
animeman12 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
good so far! Hope more comes soon!
FieryBear chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Amazing :) there simply isnt enough ichisoi around
Lavick Vell chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Another great chapter, I can't wait for the next. I hope you update again soon!
Edylis chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Bravo. Thanks for the update.

Will Chad's predicament have anything to do with the story?

Nothing I can really crit without nitpicking, and I need a keyboard and mouse to do that.

Thanks again, and take care.

-PC
Von Remington chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Well
that was annoying

I love this story though, and have been waiting a long time for you to update... or maybe I missed the other updates... not sure ...oh well
Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Goodbye chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Freaking amazing! I can't wait for more. I'm a little sad that Innoue had to die, but its an interesting twist. More soon please!
Velshard chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
How do I put this eloquently?

T_T :((

'Sobbing'

Really heart wrenching, and kudos to you for evoking such strong emotions. Since I personally have lost many close family members in recent years this perhaps tugs on my heart strings more than it would someone else.

3. I can say with complete certainty that I have never even heard of that movie, but hey '82 was before my time.
Blackout2010 chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Hmm...a very solemn chapter though that is to be expected as well considering what happened last time. I suppose I'd have to re-read the previous chapters as I'd totally forgotten about Chad being gone.

Little surprised on some of Soifon's choices and changes. It is true that using a smoke bomb that requires spiritual energy (which she has little of) would seem like 'wasting it' for something as 'petty' as chasing off civilians harassing a temporary replacement. So I thought that was nice. The moment Soifon spent reflecting back on Yoruichi...hmm I wonder what it is she thought about exactly.

Ichigo, yeah about as bad I thought things would be. Like watching a train wreck, you know it's gonna be bad no matter what but you still find yourself astonished. I'd also like to praise you for showing that flash back scene both what it was like when she was there and the immediately afterward the incident that made him who he is. So yeah kudos for blending it so well.

Seems the poll is closed. So I guess that means that this arc is coming to a close. Perhaps two or three more chapters before whoever from SS shows up. That's where we'll really see the AU induced difference from Canon since now we'll see what everyone thinks of Captain Soifon doing what it is she did.

Anyway, one last friendly piece of advice. Save. Save often. In fact when you save your story, hit the save button again just to be safe. Don't end up like me with the story open then somehow your computer breaks and you lose eight months worth of data on a story.

Again just an FYI
Stay safe and hopefully I'll have the next chapter out soon
Blackout2010 out!
music watch chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Amazing as always! The only thing that annoyed me was the cheesy intro with Blood song or whatever it was. Although I do love that song. I'm super excited about the next update. And just a random fyi, the whole M rating purge is like over. it was a one time thing. Sorry if that's some useless information but I thought I might pass it one just incase. Anyways, keep up the good work!
Manic Dogma chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
First impressions...

I find myself unimpressed.

There is really no other way for me to describe this chapter as anything other than a simple reskin of the first chapter of bleach, except with less comic relief and no respect for any kind of power growth curve. You seemed to make little to no regard for soi Fon's character, blatantly recycling Rukia's dialogue albeit with the removal of the comic relief. While your use of fonts and descriptive text do endeavour to add some sense of grandeur to the proceedings they appear, again, to be lifted straight from the manga. In addition, you seem to not understand the basic mechanics of Shikai (to whit, that contact with one's Zanpakutou spirit must be made and their name learned. It is not a simple matter of "jumpstarting" the shinigami's reiatsu). Even if that were not the case, starting with a Shikai as strong as Zangetsu is a problem in and of itself, necessitating immediate rapid escalation of enemy threat level in order for enemies to seem remotely threatening. Not only fucking up the pacing, but putting undue strain on willing suspension of disbelief.

I do not read fanfiction to see a novelised version of the manga i read. While innovation for it's own sake is just as bad, little to no innovation is just frustrating.

While the base idea behind this story is sound, I'd suggest a more extensive planning phase next time. Think it through thoroughly, ponder on the character of Soi Fon and how her power level and personality would alter the narrative. I'd think it would have quite an impact, especially considering the circumstances that would necessitate a freaking CAPTAIN being sent out into the mortal world. those guys are the Gotei equivalent of nukes, they don't get thrown out willy nilly.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
enjoyed the chapter. can't wait for the next.
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »