Reviews for The Fox and the Lion
Guest chapter 9 . 1/8/2016
SO FRIGGIN AWESOMEEEE update plsss~~ seems like its near the ene i wld liie to know what happens
I NEED SOME CLOSUREEE
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Please update - this is fantastic!
SpookedRabbits chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
Amazing storyline, but poor little Watanuki, being forced into that! I don't know what would be worse, a strange dragon man or his best friend treating him like a possession. Fun concept with Set!
applepie1989 chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
I always enjoyed yr writing whenever I reread these chapters time to time. The passion the duo have and the growing tension is beautifully expressed. Thank u and hope this will be updated one day. :)
hananotsuki hime chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Pig headed musk oxen? Wow, that’s an interesting jibe…I never heard that one before, I have to use that on somebody. The dynamic between them is hilarious. The omelet scene was cute. _ Ooohh, can’t wait till it gets to the good stuff lol.
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Wow, I like this a lot. I have read a couple of stories with this pairing so far and this was the first one I enjoyed thoroughly. You do a great job with capturing the characters' emotions and normal behavior. The characters are in character, pfft. _
Yuurei no Chu chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
Wow!
lemonsquare chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
love your story! however i'm curious, does a shaman really need to be opened in real life?
Crest of Water chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
You awe me with the spectacular way you weave plot and smut together, giving meaning and reason for the actions. Your writing is so sensual and compelling and you capture the character's thoughts and feelings intimately. I really love the tale you have woven here twined around Watanuki's powers and Doumeki's deep emotions and the vividness you give to everything in their world. This story is really beautiful in it's plot and emotions and I eagerly look forward to its end!
yess91 chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
this is really good, i hope u finish it
maidenstage chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
OH MY GOD please finish this I'm not even kidding, this is amazing, please please please please please finish this story, I want to know what happens afterwards. Will Kimihiro and Shizuka be able to have sex again without any supernatural influences hearkening them? I loved how sexy and dark Shizuka acts towards Kimihiro, but is he capable to be tender towards him? Something to think about I guess. Anyway, please update soon!
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
love this please update soon
AntoSama chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
Haiiii!
Sooooo hot! Love this chapter! I need another, soooooooo... Mmmmmm... Please, update sooooooooooon!
Godiva2111 chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
I had to go back and re-watch this anime after your story. I've always thought that there was something deeper between these two characters. I love the story line, it's wonderful to read an author that is over the age of 15! Haha, thank you and will anticipate a continuation when you once again become inspired.
Aristania chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
This is turning out really well. Can't wait for the next update (: