Reviews for You're Coming A Long Way, Mary Anne
FonzFan82 chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
Sounds creepy with the robbery Mary Anne talked about but smart with the cops coming in right away. What did the guy steal? I saw she didn't say what the guy took. Good luck with Kristy on her new business for left - hand people. I'm right - handed.
FonzFan82 chapter 15 . 8/9/2011
I like Barnes and Noble too. We happen to have a few of them here in Colorado too, but they're mostly in the cities and not the small towns. Maybe you could do more stories with Mary Anne as a teacher. Just an idea.
FonzFan82 chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
I'm not like Mary Anne who can stay up till two or whatever in the morning. The latest I can stay up is 8:30 or 9:00 at night and then I'm out. I remember one time my sister and I stayed up until 3 AM when we were younger and we stayed in my bedroom and played games until then. It was fun. I think she was supposed to spend the night in my bedroom that night but it never happened. She ended up going back to her room, which was across the hall from my room. I do remember that but we had fun playing games in the dark till 3. That was fun!
FonzFan82 chapter 13 . 8/9/2011
It is hard to believe how things change. We now have 3D out, so I can easily live without that. I usually don't upgrade my computer since it does it automatically so I don't worry about that. I used to have a TV with a VCR but it's not in my room anymore since our house is on the market now so it's in the storage unite. I do happen to have a DVD player I can plug into my wall and watch it whenever I feel like it but I haven't used it lately since I've been watching stuff on YouTube more often.
FonzFan82 chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
Hope Grandma's cough goes away soon. I do know what small town life is like because I happen to live in one myself since I've been in one for 17 years but nearing 18 this year on my sister's birthday this coming 27th of August. I would always be a city person at heart because I was born in the city even though I moved to the small town when I was 11. The small town where I live now is pretty historic. No joke there.
FonzFan82 chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
Glad to see that Mary Anne's cold is almost gone. I hate those. The ones I usually get are in the summers and winters. The summer colds are probably the worst ones because they last longer than the ones in the winter ones do. I know this because I've had a few summer colds before but lately I haven't had any colds in a long time since I don't have a job that involves the public since I'm mainly home 24/7 which can be boring but the good thing about it is it gives me a chance to work on my stories when I'm home 24/7, even during boredom.
FonzFan82 chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
I remember that part you mentioned when Mary Anne was an elf. I remember reading that book when she blew up the credit card. I'm only 29 years old and my parents think I don't need one. I don't know how to use one but I've only seen people to how use one. My younger sister and a friend of mine both have debit cards. Even though I do have learning disabilities, my parents think I can live without a credit card for now.
FonzFan82 chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
From what I've read since chapter 1, Mary Anne sure has been busy this entire time all 9 chapters. I know I'm only suggesting this, maybe when you're done with your Martin story, maybe you could update your other stories you haven't yet finished like this one. I'm sure readers miss the updates like myself.
FonzFan82 chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
Duck? I've never eaten that kind of animal before, but I'm on the picky side for 29 yrs. of age. We usually eat turkey for T - day. I'm like Mary Anne and the other BSC members: I'm more of meat and potatoes type even if I'm not a fan of potatoes but I like the taste of meat but I'm not a big eater. My family is the type of meat and potatoes and opposite of Dawn and her mom.
FonzFan82 chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
My guess the important thing Sam has for the family is he might be engaged or getting married. Either way. Am I right? What kind of cough did Stacey have? Hope it wasn't too serious.
FonzFan82 chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Wow, three generations of the BSC. I wonder who the third generation is since the second is already leaving. What Mary Anne said about her dad and Sharon getting old, I know the feeling because my parents are already in that area. My dad is turning 70 next July and he is still in real estate. I still have no clue when he'll retire because he has no hobby or anything like that. My mom is 6 years behind him so she is still working in retail so she'll retire sooner or later. My dad does commercial real estate so he works his own hours and that kind of stuff so he comes home whenever he feels like it since he's his own boss.

I did like the idea of the birthday cakes that Abby and Anna had for their birthday. Like Claudia and Mary Anne, I love chocolate too. Who else doesn't?
FonzFan82 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Book - mines? LOL I'd have to agree on the yes part of the teen situation of the drugs or whatever they're doing so the parent (s) would know what's going on with their teenager (s).
FonzFan82 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
I'm a bit opposite of Mary Anne and the rest of the BSC that I never took history in school but like Mary Anne, I was also 21 when I first voted in a presidential election. The first time I voted in a presidential election was when President Bush had the White House, so that was when I voted in a presidential election but I'm not so sure now if I'll vote in 2012 or not. I haven't decided that quite yet. Like Mary Anne, I am a total bookworm but I mostly read fiction and some nonfiction (biographies). The biographies I like are on musicians that were in my parents' time so they are quite entertaining but I don't know the name Annie Sullivain, so sorry. But I'm still loving this story!
FonzFan82 chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
That's Kristy all right with her GREAT IDEAS. It doesn't surprise me that she would major in business anyway because I studied that in community college myself but didn't get a degree or graduate. Maybe you could write a story with Kristy opening her first business. Well, it's just a suggestion, anyway. Hope you finish this story sooner or later. It's good!
FonzFan82 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
This was a nice chapter. I used to have a bathing suit but I don't swim anymore on the count of my legs being too hairy and all, so that's probably the reason I quit swimming in public pools and beaches and all those other places so I don't own a suit anymore but I still remember how to swim, though. The last time I saw my bathing suit was when we came home from Hawaii a couple years ago so I don't even miss it! :)

Like Mary Anne, I am on the sensitive side at some points and like Kristy, I can talk away and get lost in conversations. Also like Mary Anne, I do have a cat (she's the one you saw on FB). Some of us are cat lovers and I'm one of them. My cat is pretty old (14 going on 15 this November). Thanks again for the reviews on my story. I loved them!