Reviews for You're Coming A Long Way, Mary Anne
BalletPrincess chapter 2 . 2/6/2002
AWESOME! I love reading your stories.. i can always tell u've put alot of thought into them, especially about MaryAnne. BTW- i think it's cool you acknowlege gay/lesbian rights. Even though I'm straight myself I have some friends who are gay/lesbian it kills me to see them be hurt and harassed.
Shandrith chapter 2 . 2/5/2002
As always, very well done. I have to say, you have an incredible amount of talent.
Witchytara25 chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
I just wanted to tell you that I think your an awesome writer and that you have incredible talent. I stopped reading the BSC about 8 years ago, but I love your stories. I know that Mary Anne's your favorite character, she was mine too in the series. I love your stories, and if you like Harry Potter, take a look at mine. Keep up the good work and keep more coming.
Balletprincess chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Cool! I know MA's your favorite member, and I've always thought people write the best about their favorites! :) GOod Job! Can't wait to read more!
Balletprincess chapter 1 . 2/2/2002