Reviews for Flamenco Partner
Black Kaitou chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This was cool, nice job with writing.
BlessedRain chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Hahahahaha! YES! I LOVED THIS! Definitely one of the best Spamano's I've read in a while XD
It was soo... Perfect... Really. Good job with this one XD
Resha04 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is absolutely beautiful and deep. My heart is so full of butterflies and awe. :)))))

I love how you make their characterization and describe them through Spain's eyes. The part about the facade he always keeps is somehow really human. He wishes he can truly be happy by pretending to be happy and make people around him happy as well.
And the explanation as to why Romano never finishes his chores or never does it at all makes sense, and it's painful in a way.

I love how midnight would be the time that both of them put off their facades and just being true to themselves. Even Romano doesn't lie. And "I can't watch you if I'm dancing." It's really... I can't even describe it in words. The honesty itself is just beautiful.

"the jealousy he felt that neither of them could imagine how it was to be perfect" That adds depth to their already deep characterization and one of the major part that makes this story beautiful (the others would be your writing style, your characterization, the interaction, well, I think everything).

Thank you so much for this beautiful fic. *sniff*
Lyikael chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Beautiful piece, I loved it. It has just the right elements, and is so faithful as to what I think is Spain's true personality (one can't go through all that history and bloodshed unscathed) and he and Romano have such harmony, I truly loved it!

Congratulations :)

Thanks for writing!
Wings of Water - SKYE chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Absolutely wonderful. I loved your take on Antonio and somewhat Lovino. They were no longer black and white and simple like you usually see.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Very cuteā€¦kinda sad, with Spain's POV of a constant act of stupidity.
candy4yourEYEZ chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
! This makes me feel so bad for Spain

...

although I suppose if you have stunning good looks, a sexy Italian lover, and an amazing ass like his, there has to be some downfalls to his life...
TheDawnCatcher chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Spain and Romano really quite nice for each other, aren't they? Somehow, this got me thinking over just how many Tsunderes there are in Hetalia, and how no one just does or says at they think and feel. Humans are just strange like that, aren't they?

Anyways, beautiful writing, very sweet and fluffy. Sometimes, when I read your works I have to question what the definition of 'plot'really is. This had an amazing plot, and yet none at all, and just thinking about it makes my head hurt.
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Oooh this was good! I haven't been into Hetalia that much lately, but gems like this are making me wonder why. I prefer stories where the characters have more depth to them then their stereotypes. I think a fake happy Spain and a connivingly difficult Romano is wonderful!
Kowalski chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was beautiful, thank you. A perfect balance between Spain's carefreeness (and internal worries) and Romano's baseless anger that covers up something else. The pace was excellent, just right; I felt like I was the one whirling and twirling and dancing through the story. :)
ai-08 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
oh, spain. this piece was an interesting take on his character, and the overall mood- i can't quiet put my finger on it, but it seemed quiet, almost aching, and there was just something about the imagery with the rain...

this was wonderful.
ghibli22 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
That was beautiful. Positively beautiful.
Canadino chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
AH i love me some sparoma! WHICH I LOVE and you write awesomely.

This made my day and i'm gearing up for a stressful week.

i can do this.

GO SPAIN!
yolapeoples chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Wow... I have no words.

That was amazing in every way.

*applause*

Yola
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This was very, very sweet. The way you captured Antonio's closeness to his culture, how it was basically just an extension of him, was brilliant. And the way you peeled away the layers of his character, and differentiated his real smile from his many fake smiles. And with Lovino, the way you had him being very unintentionally honest and showed what he was thinking and saying as opposed to what he should be saying is very clever and just amazing.

I loved this oneshot. 33