Reviews for All Along the Watchtower
VioletEyes chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Wow! Great story. I really loved this last chapter. I loved all the little references you put in it. Very clever. Your little shout-out to Wincest was great. All the did we get married?, to the you'd make a great couple seriously was awesome. Keep up the good work!

VioletEyes
Nana56 chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
The mystery of the whispers is solved. That's good, at least. Too bad that angel is so caustic! Ew, not a fan!

Noticed in several places more than one character spoke in paragraphs, making it hard to keep up for a bit. Maybe this could be fixed for future readers? Might help. :D

I really liked that house. A shame the angry souls had to destroy it like that. :( Would have been nice if it had actually been a time for them to really relax. Nice idea. :)
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Interesting turn of events. A storm craving Sam's power is an interesting plot twist- glad Bob was there to protect them! Interesting episode! :0)
gidgetgal9 chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Oh wow, an angel... how cool! I like Bob... but oh no their in trouble huh?
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
What an eerie chapter... a mystery is building... Sam is out for the count... can't wait to see where this goes!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh, I really liked the homey feel that was set up in this chapter... the boys having some down time was awesome but of course it couldn't last! Can't wait to see what happens! :0)
mousefiction chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
"Heck, you'd make a great couple, seriously." *face palm*

I kinda like Bob.

Good job! I enjoyed it.
mousefiction chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Interesting.

Good job.
mousefiction chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
"Who do you think you are? My wife?" Dean shoved a thumb towards Sam's direction, acting as casual as he could without giving away how amazingly freaked out he was. "Already married." *Laughs*

Good job.
a fan whitout profile chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
One word: AMAZING!

All the chapters of your fic are amazing!

You guys are doing a perfect job, my only hope is that Bob dosen't turn into a Castiel, that only wants to brake the brothers apart!

I love the brotherly love! I makes me dizzy with soo much sweetness!

Congratulations, and as soon as I do a profile I will add you guys as favorite authors!
friendly chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
great job.. love this series
mousefiction chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Hey, interesting start. I'm curious to see what's going on with Dean.

You're writing is good and the guys are written well, but one thing struck me as out of character and that is the separate room thing. Not being about being adults, or that they warded the house, but as hunters I don't know if it's really safe to stay in a place you're not familiar with and actually sleep (an extremely vulnerable state) in separate rooms. That, and I don’t think I remember an episode where they stated they’d want separate ones. *shrugs*

Other than that, it was cool and I'm looking forward to the next update.

Good job!