Reviews for Othello
Dama Escarlate chapter 1 . 10/25
really sweet and funny. Love it.
D kat chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Nice story, you've writen it very nicely. Like how you've made both of them interract.
Good job XD
Pentastic chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This was well-written although I would have liked to have seen more come from it. It reads like an episode, something not many fan docs pull off.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was from the opening!:) that is really cool how you made the opening part into a whole story
ImBlind chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Awesome work
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Oh my... :D What an imagination u have all from a 2 second(?) scene

haha... Zoro is slowwww... in realising xD

I wonder why didn't i notice ur stories before? :O
Kaiser969 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Enjoyable fic it is so funny to see Robin toying with Zoro. Congratulations for this fic
Yodeling Pickles chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Well that was a nice way to end that one! keep up the good work!
Asagiri chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Really nice one-shot! I greatly enjoyed reading it ;D

Though I think it might take Zoro quite some time to understand the meaning behind Robin's words, as he strikes me as a rather daft fellow for this kind of thing ;P
Tie4 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Great job with this piece! I enjoyed it way to much! 3
Sacred Sakura chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I love how you wrote: '"44 to 20, Kenshi-san" the voice cooed, "would you like to play again?"'. Robin totally coos. :D

'The woman would often act coyly towards the swordsman, something that he could never get used to and always managed to make him uncomfortable, much to her pleasure.' Wahahaha so true!

'"It means what I said, you've won the game already.' NICE. Poor Zoro doesn't have a clue...

This was very well written and a wonderfully done rendition of that segment in the opening. One Piece is pure awesome, and I appreciate how accurately you portray Robin and Zoro. ;)
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
ara! sugoi ne! very nice characterization! *applause* you never cease to amaze me with that...with all the subtle hints of ZoRo...impressive...

i just don't know what was robin talkin' about though...did zoro win because she had fallen for him?
Halo001 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
i liked this it was really good i like seeing them play that game in the opening especially the look on zoro's face when he was losing
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
You read them a dozen times? Well that certainly puts the pressure on us. :P

Your writing is amazing. I say it often but it's true. I love how you have them interact, and I think it's awesome how you can take that one little scene and make an entire story out of it. I always enjoy reading anything you write. :)