Reviews for Foundations
Mickey chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
I liked it
SailorLoon chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
I barely got through the first chapter and skimmed the second. What is up with Kurt? Yes, he has attitude and he can be a bit harsh sometimes (on the show) but your Kurt is mean and just a tiny bit crude. Which is a shame because you write pretty well and seemed to have something going here. Darn.
MissiYoung chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Aww! I'm totally happy now, thanks so much for sharing this pile of awesome!
SnowWhite06 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
i'm just curious about something is Kurt carrying on like this meant to be A Spoof of him or something?

i'm just really annoyed with the way he's acting.
xblessthefall chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
That awkward moment when you pull up iTunes to listen to Queen Mab at the mention of Kurt's nickname, only to actually find them talking about Bare in the fic a few paragraphs later. Oh the irony. Haha!
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
This was an amazing story! Loved it!
sami1010220 chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
Wow, this was an awesome fic! I loved watching the slow yet steady progression of kurt and puck's relationship, it was very believable. Great job!
FallOutGleek chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
that was a nice story, with a nice ending too! :D
FallOutGleek chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
i feel like punching Puck too. LOL and Quinn 'coming up with the conclusion that they were both total fat-asses' made me laugh really hard XD
jcarol555 chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
Great story! I hope you consider writing more glee fics (or puckurt specifically) in the future!
BurningSky chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
LOVED IT!

I liked how Puck's character transitioned quite naturally from bully to friend to boyfriend :)
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
This is probably my favorite Kurt/Puck fic that I've read on here. Very well done.
Bymaga Jones chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Wow! This was a pretty powerful chapter. I like that FINALLY Mr. Sheu gets in there a bit.
Bymaga Jones chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
I love that Kurt's father could tell that Kurt despises Puck. My favorite line of this chapter: "I considered disallowing it, but you seem to sort of hate him a little bit, so I figured you wouldn't actually want him to stay over." Priceless!
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I'm really looking forward to seeing where this is going. My favorite quote: "Breeders could be so nasty sometimes." I read that out loud to my coworkers, and we all shared a laugh.