Reviews for You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
AWWH! I really enjoyed that great job!
KataangBender chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Why did ya have to do that? I was all "HECK YES! OH MY FLYING MONKEYS! SHE KISSED HIM SHE DOES LOVE HIM BACK!" then you went and said the truth, and now, I'm crying becauseeven though I'm happy they're together, it now ('scuse my langague ma'am) pisses me off! She hurt Aang! Yes, I agree, Aang kinda WAS an idiot for kissing her in "Ember Island Players" but I saw his point of view. He, in his own way, tried to help hermake a decision. I know she was confused, actually I think she was hiding her feelings, but she didn't need to be a boarcupine! I, for one, would NOT have been confused on loving him. (Yes, I'm a fangirl, but I still support Kataang, and I just relized, this is the first cartoon character who is my age who I think is to die for. XD) But she should've in someway, been shown dealing with it. .-. I just won't shut up will I? XDD Have a nice day!
sweetnikus chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This is amazing! I love Katara and Aang pair :)
Kataang36 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Ohhh I love that! It is so cute at the ending! You are a really great story writer!
Katia11 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I love this. :)
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Very cute :)
Zar chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Well done! The show certainly would have benefited from a scene like this. I guess the resolution must have taken place off-screen. :P Your writing provides such great insight into the characters' thoughts and feelings. Thanks for sharing :)
MarisolM chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This was really sweet, and it encompasses so much emotional closure that was absent from the Finale. I agree that Katara didn't feel at all affected by Aang's disappearance (save for the usual motherly-type worry she holds). I do feel, however, that the wordless kiss at the Finale was very appropriate for Kataang - as if to say that this relationship had been built over time so beautifully, that Katara and Aang didn't really have to say anything in the end.
milktart lover chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
this story rocks!

you rock!

thats all i got to say!

-milktart
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I love this song! Your fic was beautiful, and it helped me immensely for the chapter fic that I'm writing, on which I am currently mixed up in a massive tangle of writer's block. So yeah. I loved the dance and the dialogue, and nice use of references to their dance in The Headband. :P
Calleigh chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Liselle, I want you to know how much I've enjoyed all of your writing. The stories flow well and I can hear them saying those words in those voices (and they're just plain FUN TO READ!) Regarding Katara, is it possible she didn't fret over his disappearance because she'd seen that he'd grown and that in the past he'd always eventually met his destiny head on and done what he knew he needed to do. Like you, I would have expected to see at least some pacing or nail biting but I also took it as a sign of her growing confidence in him. I love you work!
freestyle-spirit chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
What can I say, I love! If only there was a scene like this in the series. I think this story captures perfectly the kind of moment they would have had. Can't wait for more :)
Pinkgurl14 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Loved it! Finally Katara apologizes for what she did to Aang. Can't wait to read more from you! :D
skyhigh18 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I agree, Katara did get off far too easy, IMO. In fact, I would've been okay with Aang rejecting her at first when she approached him because franky, she would've deserved it.

Anyway, great story!
FireladyMai chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
This is so cute, i really love it, awesome job