Reviews for Throwing Caution to the Winds
Karura Hime chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Oh my!

This one was so romantic! *3* I loved the kiss scene. Everything was so... perfect!
DANI-CHAN IS REVIEWING AGAIN chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Yeah. After like... nine months, this story still makes me do the super squee.

... I think I'm going to end up re-reading all your Teraqua oneshots. I'm having withdrawl. I miss that weird spree you had after BBS came out.

It what got me into Teraqua. XD
Sasuke-N-Sakura4Ever chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Alrighty...I know this is sort of late but...I have to say...this is one of my favorite one-shots from your Terra/Aqua collections. I apologize for the late review, life has been getting pretty hectic on my end. Anyways! I don't know why...but I just love to see how jealous Terra gets of Ven for spending time with Aqua, it just makes me feel all fuzzy for some reason...not too sure why.

And the kiss...wow for that being your first one...it was written very well. I was convinced you had been writing things like that for quite some time in all honesty, kudos to you my good friend

Their interactions were perfect and the more you write, the more I look forward to and take interest in your work, all I have to honestly say to close this review is keep up the good work. It's always a joy to read your work.
MissBunBun09 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Wow that’s intense! You my friend have done it once again! You take writing to a whole new level! You have the hands of an angel, I mean if they were to make a love scene of the actual game and pick you to be the director of a love scene evolving them two there is doubt you would nail it!
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I'm impressed at how much creativity and originality you have! You've once again nailed Aqua and Terra's personalities. Plus, this was a great kiss story, so please consider doing a few more of these rather than the usual fluff.
Fighter le Faye chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Aww, Terra wanted some alone time with his buddy Aqua. Me thinks someone is a little jealous...

lol Aqua's always the smart one, and Terra's the leader and Ven's the cute one (at least in my head that's how it works).

Whoa, they actuall dove off the cliff? Far out, man. Far out. XD When they started talking about each others eyes, I thought that was neat. Unexpected but very nice. OMG THEY KISSED, YES! Honey, that was gold. Do not doubt my words. And your first real kiss scene? Jeez, I can only imagine how you'll grow from this. O.O I loved all the teasing after it. *rolls around in all the Tequa*

AND THE ENDING OMGOMG. Terra's so sneaky, I love it. Aqua was blushing because she knew she inwardly wanted him to go into her room. Oh yeah, we all know it, Aqua!

Yeah, this was an interesting night since I blew off my Literature work for this. I definately like this literature more though :D It's amazing how much I can read in one night when it comes to Tequa XD

Okay, I've bothered you enough with my rabid, rambling reviews. A very perfect oneshot here, Divine Wolfe! :)

-le faye
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I'm SO sorry I'm late in reading and reviewing this. Here's the thing, I've recently just gone through surgery with the dentist to take out my wisdom teeth and I'm like TOTALLY out of it. I'm okay now because the drugs are going away, though I have to take them again later in order to heal my stitches. But it's really caused me to be bedridden with nothing else to do...but sleep a WHOLE lot. Anyway, I'm making it through this day to read YOUR story out of all others since...I love your stories .

Haha, that's right, Master Eraqus can't be looking after those two all the time, they're old enough ;D. Oh God, feeling whoozy from reviewing this, but as I was saying lol...I don't think he would be wanting to see what they might be doing on their own, haha, my mind goes to the gutter once again...I'm bad XD. Anyway, it's not about that, it's about getting those sweet moments together they won't be able to have...this one-shot is a good example lol.

God they'll make such the perfect husband and wife figure in the KH series...hehe. Ah, the question finally comes up when it was just the two of them being Master Eraqua's apprentices. I always did wonder their life together was like before Ventus came along. :O Haha, maybe you should do something of a one-shot when the two of them first met XD; that's if you're willing to of course. I mean you make such good Tequa stories! XD Along with Fighter Le Faye, you two are my idols when it comes to writing this pairing X3. Terra surely is the hostile type when it comes to his jealousy; but Aqua must know, it's because he cares a lot about her X3.

Haha, wrestling wild boars, I wonder if they did do that when they were younger XD. It's weird to see Aqua being the daring one for once, but then again, I always did think Terra was the more mature when it came to more childish things; while Aqua the more mature one when it came to controlling her emotions in battle and around people.

But I think you're missing a word here.

"We did try to scale the tallest mountain here when we younger," I think a 'were' was suppose to be between 'we' and 'younger'?

Haha, Terra you need to learn how to catch to your girl ;D. They sort of remind me of Simba and Nala's relationship, they really do XD. Haha, but it seems like Aqua is having second thoughts for the whole thing lol. Good thing Terra was there to hold her hand though, so sweet .

Oh wow, I honestly got knocked out during this review, oh well, I'm back rofl.

ANYWAY, Aqua you're not a junkie for adrenaline...you're a junkie for Terra X3.

Wow, what a strange but valid question, but it's cute X3. Terra's description was adorable and so romantic, something so unlike him but for some reason I could also see him saying that XD. OMG,here it comes...the KISS. But then Terra ruined it with bringing up Ventus X(; hopefully it'll be made up. Yay Aqua, she basically just confessed to him XD.

Omg, that couldn't be your first kiss scene! :O That was amzazing! It was so sensual, sexy, and in-depth of feelings, physically and mentally! Like it was HOT! XD And you didn't need to make it intense to make it good! :D Haha, I can imagine the next steps they'll be taking if they return to that spot XD.

Haha Ven, I don't you want to be there to what Terra has in store for Aqua. It sounds like the earth warrior's perverted side was coming out a bit there ;D; I like it! I hope you do more stories like this in the future :), it just shows how much you're maturing in your writing b.

Aww, I don't really need a dedication XD, I mean, you did well in writing this one-shot :D. Still, I appreciate how I'm in your thoughts and that you consider me someone worthy to be dedicated to. Thank you Divine, you're an amazing writer! Much better than me I would say XD. Keep making your writing stronger! ;3

You've been reviewed by your friend,

Kiome-Yasha 3

P.S. I survived in reviewing this! Yeah I got knocked out, but I still managed! XD
surxi25 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I loved it! And the kissing scene was brilliant for a T rate )

I adore your AquaxTerra one shots. They make my day :)

Keep up the good writing!
Mooncry chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
No, not an epic fail. Probably perfect for a rated T fiction. Cute pairing!
Aragon Shadslayer chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Awesome story, I was dying for more at the end. Awesome kiss scene too, one of the best ive read.
oddishh chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
once again, you never cease to amaze me with your writing. 33

faved.
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Good story! You seem to be really good at BBS stories, which is good since there aren't that many of them yet.
Dragonsclaw chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Omg you are one of my fav authors!

I always wanted a fanfic that depicted the childish side to Aqua. (come on, she must have one!)

The kissing scene was brilliant! :DD

Hmm Terra's eyes darkening... is that a reference to the darkness? the lust? Tell me! Or ill just interpret it :D

Wonderful oneshot! Hope you'll continue the Terqua!

WE NEED MORE!
BoneNomad chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
How amusing. it seems Aqua isn't quite the good girl she wants us to think she is.

This is quite good. For what your trying to convey, I think you may have made it just a tad bit short, though. If your going to do something like this, then you need to make certain that you convey the feeling well. It was well done here, but the delivery could still be fine tuned.

Still, you did very well. Perhaps next time take the time to explore the characters emotions just a little bit more, but, of course, that would depend on the story type.

Keep up the good work.
1201O chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I'm a big fan of your stories but i don't review much...sorry. I like to say more than just "keep up the good work" so i don't really review unless i find some constructive criticism or the author really needs some review to keep her going. I've have you on story alert though, anyways the shameless beggar in me wants to request more Teraqua goodies from you, so please deliver them when you have the time ;-)