Reviews for Of foxes and wolves
Flower573 chapter 11 . 1/6
Please! Update!
maqr chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
please come back and update I want to know what will happen to naruto and others
LadyClassy chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
update plz
EllaTheWitch818 chapter 11 . 11/5/2017
I can only say good luck to you, don't feel like you have to come back soon. Just do what you can and try to not stress out to much, even if that maybe a bit hard to do right now. See you later
pepetrump chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
gay
KitsuneLuvr88 chapter 11 . 11/5/2017
You'll definitely find a place soon! I'm sorry that times are hard but it'll get better, can't wait until your next update no matter how long.
Alrye chapter 10 . 10/1/2017
It is nice to see you again, Killa-chan! I am sorry to hear that life is hitting hard, but glad you and your fam are alright. Take your time and hope to see more of you soon..
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2017
Wow...I'm so surprised to see another chapter. I will take whatever you feel like giving and whenever you want to give it. I had forgot all about this story so I'm so glad I followed it to get the new chapter. Kudos!
yukino76 chapter 10 . 9/29/2017
Kyuubi will come to help them i'm sure
Guest chapter 7 . 4/29/2017
SO AWESOME STORY WTF YOU SO AWESOME WRITTER ABOUT THIS STORY BUT IF YOU CAN PLEASE
WRITE MORE LEMON
Guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2017
This is an amazing fic. Good job!
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 9 . 10/1/2016
Looks interesting!
Kitsune Megami no Unmei chapter 9 . 8/16/2016
NO! Update!
Why0Am0i0Here chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
You know what I realized this could be a kyuubi x Naruto hey I got a question for ya can I use your idea for a kyuubi x naruto
coolchick87 chapter 9 . 1/4/2016
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks.