Reviews for Of foxes and wolves
Why0Am0i0Here chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
You know what I realized this could be a kyuubi x Naruto hey I got a question for ya can I use your idea for a kyuubi x naruto
coolchick87 chapter 9 . 1/4/2016
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2016
this is amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2016
are you getting star wars mixed with this fan-fiction lol
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
I like it a lot thank you!
Drailman chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
I know its been 4 years since your last update to this fic but im still gonna hold out and wait for it
Kittens Kat chapter 9 . 1/12/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU ARE AND EVIL GENIUS! MORE OF THE EVIL, PLEASE! THANK YOU! HERE IS A COOKIE!
Kittens Kat chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
YAY! THE FORCES OF EVIL MUST HAVE COOKIES!
darkmoon903 chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
When will you update this I hope you haven't given up because if you have I'm willing to adopt it
unknown chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE YOUR STORY I FUCKING LOVE IT!. KIKlovvebvb PLZ UPDATE!
YaoiHimeSama chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
sebastianmichaelisgrl chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
ano I don't even know if you even check these anymore but I would truly love if you continued this story I thought it was very tastefully written and well thought out and if your having ideas I could probably help you but I thought I would just let you know I have read most of your stories Iand I would really hate if this wonderful fic wasn't finished
Zak saturday 1 chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Update soon please
undertaker.chick chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
Update! :(
SkyLuna13 chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
I hope you update soon! :D great story
389 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »