Reviews for Of foxes and wolves
Guest chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
is there gonna be a new chapter?
strawberryknight chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
i love your story! i hope you keep writing till you finish it, cuz ill read till the end )
Exposed0 chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
Pls UPDATE!
IcePrinceVictor chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
THIS STORY I AWESOME! HOPE YOU CONTINUE THE STORY!
Moonpuzzle chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
Damn that was cute! Oh god I need more. What better way to enjoy an evening than reading about a cute Naruto kit and a sexy Sasuke wolf. Damn your good~

I wonder what the pups/kits will look like? That many makes so many possibilities.

I want battle! .

I want rage! .

I want...hey is that mochi ice cream? .

I wonder if the snakes will stalk the evacuating group? I bet they will. Especially under moonlight won't help much for them since snakes find their prey through heat sensing. So if the night will become a bit cooler, that may slow the snakes down a bit but they can find the heat of their prey easier I think.

I will have to congratulate Sasuke for holding in his libido for that long. He should get a sexy Naruto nude-apron snapshot as his reward.

I also want to thank you for not going overboard with stalking other characters and concentrated on those two.

THANKS for the fun and I wait for more with a drool and a smile :)
Kafuka megumi chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS STORYYY
KyuuKitsunex3 chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Aww i love this story. Sasuke is so cute being the father figure and all x3 even though most of the time he's a horny bastard haha but still gotta love him, and of course Naruto as well. Oh jeez having 5 kits will be rough. Hope he makes it through. So to put the whole thing short. Update soon! Or whenever you possibly can.
PshhAnonymous chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I luv it! Ur stories never dissapoint me ~ hehe please write more
Ninja fangirl2 chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
Love it should totally update soon!
XxMicciexX chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
Cute and lovely story, I'm glad I found it :-)3
Silvera Annmarie Rose chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
I finaly found this story! I've been trying to find it for soooo long and I'd almost given up! please keep writing! I'll love you forever... -
atirma chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
Couldn't stop reading untill i finished all 9 chapters. Can we plz have a full-fleged lemon? Sasuke keeps getting interrupted all the time. Thanks a lot! Keep writing!
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »