Reviews for Broken
Love it :D
othiara chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I love this!
Cupid's Jinx chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I adored that, so sweet, poor Myka!

I love Pete, he's plain amuzzling XD

-x-
ab89us chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
very sweet! I love that episode!
SunKrux chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
It's well written but not at all how I see Myka or her parents. Not saying how you see them is wrong, just don't agree with you. ;)

Yes her father was emotionally distant but I don't think a man who owned a book store (and from what we learned in "Nevermore") and loved books would burn any books, even as punishment (or being cruel) for his daughter. I never got the impression that Myka's mom treated her like her father did. I always felt that Myka's mom was the peace maker between them and wanted them to get along better.

Spelling error I noticed: ~more than when "her" (shouldn't that be him?) burned her first favourite book because he said she had to go out into the real world even though he never would let her.~

As for Pete & Myka, nice character stuff. Pete would try to comfort her. :D
OtterPotter chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I loved it! Very good!
angbetheahotmail.com-Review chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Oh this is so good. Very believable and felt real. You made the characters perfectly fit the way I see them. I do so want Pete and Myka to get together, but it has to be done slowly at a pace that won't scare her off. You found that pace perfectly. I felt the character Myka from your description alone as if I had never seen the show. I do think there is more to Pete than the light-hearted guy, but he is what is needed in this particular story and perfect for the job of breaking down Myka's defenses. You played it slow and easy and it was wonderful. Please tell me you have LOTS more ideas for stories just like this. I will be the first in line to read them (or anything else you write from now on). You are a talented writer and we are so glad you chose this fandom to share that talent. More please, and soon. Sincerely,