Reviews for The Probability
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
this was amazing and i loved it, i love olivia's line about peter scaring her but its a good kind of fear, cause it means she really cares for him if that happened
killmotion chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Lovely! My favorite bit is their conversation and holding in the end. :)
die.trying chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This was good :) I wish there was more
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Oh wow, you kill me. This is just heartwrenchingly beautiful. Each word, each sentence, packs a punch. I love love how you portray Olivia's fear, panic, desperation, and pain in this. You can just feel how much she cares about him, how angry she is at the terrorists who did this. I love the part about how she wanted to paint the walls for him in the hopes that he'd wake up and see it. I loved her angry rhetorical questions and Walter responding with an actual probability.

I love how suddenly she become self-conscious once he wakes up, how utterly aware she is of him and her and how he sees her.

I love how prompts her to open up to him and she gives him what she can. My favorite line is definitely this: It hangs in the air like smoke in the still wind.

Such a powerful image those words evoke.

& the ending was so powerful too, with how she continues to keep the secret & they continue to pretend nothing, nothing happened.

I love your writing so much. Thanks for spoiling us with so many Peter/Olivia fics!
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Wonderful job. I love her conversation with Broyles.

Mila
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I love this. Your writing style seems so stark (in a good way) and you really cut to the chase, using as few words as possible yet creating a complete picture. Love the scenario and him pointing out how she does not tell him things and that they do not talk. Fantastic job!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! Very dep!
Pugui chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Oh boy! That was really good, very intense and very good!
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
And the last sentence cinches it. A smooth and nicely-done fic ,PS. Thanks for the Bolivia read...erm, any slim chance of an epilogue with this one?
fiesa chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Huh.

God, Im glad Peter is alive! *laughs* But you wouldnt kill him, would you...

Yeah, I noticed the spoilers, but I read right through the story anyway because it is great! I wonder why its always the drinking, but anyway. I guess its a way to get them together somehow

The parts I like most funnily are the parts after Peter is in hospital - Olivia noticing shes the only one with a heart and Walter calculating the odds. Theres the best sentence of the story, too (well, at least in my opinion): "Olivia just breathes deeply, because Peter would kill her if she stopped doing that."

I think it summarizes their relationship extraordinarily well

A really good story, once again.