Reviews for Your Sweet Voice
BunniesRuleAll chapter 9 . 7/10
Wow, this is really, really good. I can't BELEIVE Alfred doesn't get to be free is to let it go. He's doing what Arthur did to him, but WAY worse. This is so good. Great writing and plot. I just hope you update in the near future, but thinking about it you probably won't. Ah well. Just thought I might put down a review.
Please update! I beg of you.
sebby's bae chapter 9 . 1/21
I really love your story. I hope you update even though you probably won't. Great job and wonderful story.
Mimimi chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
WTF FUCK ALFRED WTF !? great story ! BUT ALFRED ...WHY
Bec thinks you're wonderful chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
/Update?
Pencilheart chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
can you updated please, Alfred sound creepy but I love the story
Nebelsue chapter 9 . 2/13/2015
Finish it I beg you!
This story is awesome and it deserves a end.
But it is a bit hopeless ...3 tears and a half.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
Omg...this fic! I hadn't even thought of this and let me tell ya, it's freaking awesome! I'm really curious about how the other nations would react if they found out about what's going down in US of A! Such a pity this fic hasn't updated in such a long time though...well for this fic I'm willing to wait :p
Guest chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Oh America you can be so thick. Tsktsk
Guest chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
U stopped right when it was getting good, shame on you! (Not a flame, just frustrated rambling)
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
OMG, I hope at the end Matthew will get his voice and country back :( and that he cuts his hair DX, I hate longhair o3o Matthew looks better with it a little shorter...

Anyways, I'm hating Alfred, can we kill him :D?

Good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Will you ever update again?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Is this story ever going to be finished?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
You MUST update! This is my favorite fanfiction in all of !
Guest chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
I love your story. I just want to scream at Alfred, throw books at him, and hit him on the head with a globe, while screaming how that globe is wrong, there should be a large landmass above him. Seriously, I love your story, update it soon.