Reviews for Fade
averyleagara chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
When I read that Fallen was one of your inspiration for this story and when I read this prologue... I was like, "WOOOOW" this story literary brings back memories of the Fallen series amaaziiing xD
Quickslice chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Oh my I can't keep up with the characters, there are a lot and I can't remember them all! Whew! I need to take notes.
nagisawrites chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Helloooooo :D
I am waitiiiiinnngggg for the sequeeeeelll okaay?
You will... Continue it... Right...?
I just love the story and want to know how rukia and ichigo's relationship goes
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Oh wow.. that was really something. I love the prologue. :)
Cisusi chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
GOSH! FREAKIN GREAT STORY! EPIC in all sense of the word :) I just loved that story it was so mystical and magical and held such a deep air to it that it compelled me to continue way into the night so I could finish. I loved the whole love tragedy thing between Ichigo and Rukia and Liss and Nick. It was very well written and enticing. Please write a sequal! This story demands and end, and you my dear Pandora Angel Alice, are the only one who stratify its demands! WRITE MORE SEQUAL :)
A.w.n.n chapter 17 . 3/25/2012
Fantastically written, no doubt. The mystery, the angst, the romance; it was all so perfectly sculpted. This story reminds me once again, even if only a web of fiction spun by a well off author, that perhaps love is indeed immortal.
HeadtotheSky chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
I love your story. The sequel looks good too! I cAnt wait to watch it :D
The Italian chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
Hey, I just wanted to say you did pretty good with your translations, apart from one thing. "Indietro Aizen" would be a /command/ to Aizen, literally telling him to "get back, Aizen". What I think you were looking for was "Aizen e di ritorno/e tornato", or "Aizen has returned". Just saying ;)
deep abyss chapter 17 . 2/10/2011
plz update soon plzzz with a cherri on top XD
HaylesHayles chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
i have read non stop till now.

i'm mesmerized by this story. i can't tell you how fast i've fallen for this one.

your characters fascinate me. nothing at all reminds me of bleach, but don't get me wrong, that ain't something bad. i like them a lot, it's so refreshing and interesting. Even if there is no cliffy at the end, you always keep me thinking.

great story, i cannot wait till all these mysteries are finally revealed :)
Aska chapter 17 . 1/27/2011
OMG THANK YOU 4 THE CHAPTER ! T~T
BloodyGermanBeer chapter 16 . 1/23/2011
Such a wonderfull story ;)

Shame that u havent finished it, altough im still hoping for u to continue ;)
Masaki chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
can't wait 4 more
Aska chapter 16 . 12/25/2010
Please, please, please, please, please, please update :O
Aska chapter 16 . 12/22/2010
OMG I have never , never, NEVER cried soo much while reading fanfiction - MY GOD this is an AMAZING story , please, please, please continue ;)