Reviews for Silent Reverie
NCIS Fanatic chapter 20 . 3/8/2016
Really good story but would have been every bit as good without Gibbs and Abby getting together. Don't like Tony and Ziva together, but it's possible. Gibbs and Abby in a sexual relationship? Nope, not ever gonna happen and is so far AU it's crazy.
Loves Jack chapter 20 . 10/7/2013
Great story-really love Gibbs/Abby! Thanks for a good read!
globalsea83 chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
O
stareagle chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
tragic
Snowflakekitten234 chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
Ok so McGee is not my fav character but... Wow... ._.
friend chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
I like this story but am disappointed that you ddn't warn me about a romance between Ziva and Tony and possibly, I say possibly because I'm not sure yet, a romance between Gibbs and Abby. I'm hoping you didn't take it there.
dr3 chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
"As his erection sprang free, her hand grasped it and began to stroke him." Oh, to be in her place ;p Gibbs is so yummy-licious.
dr3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Jeeze. Pretty horrifying to have someone put a knife to your throat... let alone slit it.
prince-bishop chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
loved this story all the team are like one big happy family
SHOCKED chapter 18 . 9/30/2011
Gibbs and Abby should never ever happen. It is wrong on so many levels. Their love should be more of a father daughter relationship. I am officially grossed out it is disgusting and horrifying even thinking about it gives me the creeps. I was enjoying your story until that scene came along. Sorry to give such a shoddy review but I just had to say. I really do hope that there are no other chapters like this and Gibbs and Abby both realise how wrong and sick it is.
Zohra-Igor chapter 20 . 11/4/2010
i fell off my chair a lot from laughing!

you're amazing!

FA x
Nahau Moondust chapter 20 . 10/16/2010
That was great. All well that end well. The whole team as somebody to love but poor McGee.
Nahau Moondust chapter 19 . 10/16/2010
I hate cover ups. Don't you.
Nahau Moondust chapter 18 . 10/16/2010
Go Abby. Go Gibbs. Poor Tim. What will McGee do when he finds out about them?
Nahau Moondust chapter 17 . 10/16/2010
That was one hell of a dream for Gibbs. Were do you get your ideals.