Reviews for Betrayed for Perfection
Suessontheloose chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I was wondering if you could write a fanfic where 2 of the wickerham brothers die, and the last is left alone. If you can, thanks!
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Nice job! Very poignant and very in-character! (My 10-year-old daughter is playing JoJo in a community theater production, and she really liked this story too!)
chick chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
tiye chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
i read it like 7 times and keep forgetting to review it was awesome!
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I like it. Especially the very last line. . .it really got me in the heart.

The only thing have criticism for is the characterization of Jojo's parents. You made them seem as if they were HAPPY to send their son away. Sure, it's true they want him to change his ways, but they also love him very much and regret the fact that they have to resort to sending him away. That much is apparent from the beginning in both their dialogue and their songs. Especially when they find out from Schmitz towards the end of the play that he may have died and Mrs Mayor sings the words, "Our perfect little boy . . ." before their little Solla Sollew reprise.

WHEW. Sorry about the random rant. It was well-written and all, and I think you got Jojo down pat. Thanks very much for contributing here! There really aren't enough Seussical fics. . .