Reviews for The Dog
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Okay...so I'm thinking the first part is Carter's POV? I couldn't really tell. It's too confusing if it's actually coming from Chuck. And BLAIR being the one who won't marry CHUCK? That seems a little...unreal. Though it does seem like Chuck did something to make her not trust him and so maybe that's why she's still refusing. But even if they're supposedly not getting matter doesn't mean she has to leave right away in the morning...*sighs & shakes head* Lots of confusion, but definitely intriguing. Update soon. )
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Wow this was really different but in a really great way! I loved the use of time and how it passes, but things don't change very much.

My favorite part, which really does just nail Blair and Chuck down perfectly have to be "You could spare yourself.

So could you, he says. But you won't." Amazing, so much truth in those words, even though they are at an impass right now and normal people would just move on and cut themselves loose if only to survive, but they don't/can't/won't and that is the brilliant part of this story. It may not be a happy ending but it is a very Chair ending, I love it so! :)
ronan03 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
your stories are always interesting and it.
JNYC chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
really want to read more. i loved this first chapter!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
An interesting story to read.
Rf chapter 1 . 3/9/2010