Reviews for Gift Wrapped
WandCloakStone chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Wow! Absolutely amazing
CosInAus chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
OMG I loved this fic so much! Superbly written and just beautiful.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That was amazing! Absolutely loved it :)
Marleyperl chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I absolutely loved it
MezMaroon8 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This is so sexy, beautiful, romantic, honest and just amazing in its own right. I love how you focus on his shoe fetish and ex-pand the idea of gift wrapping from its erotic sense to the sincerity at the end when he fully appreciates her as his. So well written, Finchel smuts rule!
Georginaaa chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I'm not usually a HUGE fan of smut, but this was fantastic. I liked that it had those real, substantial moments, to really cement in why they happened to want each other so badly. Definitely a new favourite!
live2rite chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I LOVE this story :) I think Finn's faith in Rachel is brilliant just as her love for Finn (and for teasing Finn lol) is fantastic too :)

I love how Rach didn't get it at first but the minute Finn spelled it out for her, she wanted that too :)

Great job on mixing love, playfulness and a litte nc17 all in one fantastic story!

Going to read the others now lol ;)

Nicki
Aurorajaye chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Kink with heart. Love it. Well done.
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I am in complete and utter awe. "He glances sideways at Rachel, sees the tears in her eyes and the spotlights reflected there, and he knows. He's sure - in a way that he's only been sure of one thing before - that they've won this, that somehow, the last eight minutes have changed their lives." Best quote ever. The writing was beyond astonishingly shockingly descript and accurate, cute and funny and so very in character. And the overall message, the plot, every little tiny detail absolutely stunned me. I don't think it's even possible to find anything better than that. One of the best fics I have ever read. Good job indeed.
nathanyoung chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
So, so good! Please write more soon!
ophelia22 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This was really great! There isn't a ton of Finn/Rachel out there that I like, but you've captured them really nicely.
hope813 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Guh! I love this even more now that I've read it again. I love that Finn is so supportive of Rachel's dream and can see it just as clearly as she can. Yay for Finchel loving! Very hot and romantic. Few writers can get both right in the same story!
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
OMG i love this story XD xx
waterydomestic chapter 1 . 3/9/2010