Reviews for A Raven and Beast Boy story
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 13 . 3/11
Best chapter title I've seen in awhile
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2016
was the bbterra necessary
FeedMeFanfiction chapter 13 . 5/12/2016
Could you mention that there was going to be bbterra in the future? This should really be called a Beast Boy and Terra story. Great writing though.
RPGPersona chapter 13 . 5/8/2016
Since you Plugged this so sincerely, I will check that story out. Well, since I am slowly working my way through teen Titan stories tagged with Beast Boy I would have found it eventually.
RPGPersona chapter 12 . 5/8/2016
Yay, happy end. Poor Melissa, having to be in the room while her parents get all sappy.

I enjoyed reading this. Though theprecondition half reminded me why I am new good with stories with drawn out drama and angst. Good thing the sad parts weren't drawn out and the story was already complete.
RPGPersona chapter 11 . 5/8/2016
Good job sticking up for your friend Beast Boy. Good thing there was someone to sub in.

It is good that Terra and Raven were able to make peace with each other in the end, before Terra's death.
RPGPersona chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
Oh boy, things are going to get messy, aren't they? Bouncers at a superhero wedding, really Terra. Good thing Nightwing put his foot down.
RPGPersona chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
You know, I am glad I am reading this story after it is done. I don't think I could have handled reading this if I was waiting for each chapter.
RPGPersona chapter 8 . 5/8/2016
I was right to worry about this chapter. Such a tragic story. Can't imagine where it goes from here.
RPGPersona chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
This was a sad chapter to read. I worry about what is going to happen next.
RPGPersona chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
It sounds like the first year was quite nice for the newlyweds.

When Raven became pregnant, I couldn't help but picture the ways it could go wrong after the ending of last chapter. Miscarriage due to the dark energy of her demon side, meaning they can never have children conventially. Beast Boy took the news hard. I can only imagine how Raven will take the news.

I will admit to a slight relief after reading this chapter. I was worried something worse might happen, like a break up, death, near death, or memory loss. Not that what did happen wasn't horrible.
RPGPersona chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
Glad to see Raven and Beast Boy had a good wedding, and didn't let anyone's opinion's of the marriage ruin the moment.

The following year being not good, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Okay I am done.
RPGPersona chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
That makes sense about the sleeping with each other thing. Considering how much prep time was involved for Raven, it wouldn't be an everyday thing. The dark energy transfer was an interesting side effect I was not expecting. Neat idea.

Poor Raven forgot about her clothes, leaving Beast Boy to deal with the Cyborg's teasing.

Starfire is sure on top of the whole wedding planning business. She was even able to find a great wedding dress for Raven.
RPGPersona chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
I can only imagine Raven's thought process after she kissed Beast Boy. I am guessing Raven avoiding Beast Boy her trying to deal with her emotions, which most likely spiked after the kiss. I imagine her emotions being more active around Beast Boy after his birthday as well. This translates to more meditation for Raven.

Not sure when she was originally planning to break that deadlock she created.

Love how Terra completely shifted Raven's game plan. Terra is calling, meh. Terra is coming back to Jump City, invites Beast Oy for dinner and a movie.

That was an interesting first date. Nice of Beast Boy to help Raven when she was feeling awkward by picking a topic she is passionate about. It caused them to miss the movie, but as long as they had a good time, it is all good.

After the not date finished Raven summons up her courage and asks Beast Boy to be his boyfriend. I love how the rules she created basically translate to 'I wear the pants in this relationship'.

She certainly planned it all put. She immediately has the nickname Gar ready to use with the fact that Beast Boy already calls her Rae as justification. Rule 2 is confusing. From no touching, to you can touch this much, but not too much. Touch a bit more, there perfect. Rule 3 no French kissing.

Beast then proceeds to kiss his girlfriend being mindful of rule 2 and 3. After a few minutes Raven then proceeds to both French kiss and grope Beast Boy. At this point I roll my eyes as rule 4 is rule 2 and rule 3 don't apply to Raven. Rule 5 is pretty much Raven wears the pants in the relationship.

I soon as a saw that Raven was not at Beast Boy's party due to meditations knew what was coming. Of course Terra would use Raven's absence to make a move on Beast Boy. I think she is going to end up disappointed.

I see Raven choose the ambush Beast Boy in his bed strategy. I loved how Raven turned Beast Boy statement of waiting until marriage for that sort of thing into a marriage proposal. Congratulations Beast Boy, you are getting married.
RPGPersona chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
This time we get to see Beast Boy's 19th birthday.

Of course Beast Boy would lazy about it and want to sleep in. cyborg managed to convince him to get up. I question why the Titans scheduled a press event on one of their team mates birthdays.

Starfire hard at work as always to make Beast Boy's Birthday a happy occasion. A little tension between Raven and Starfire and opinion clash about the spirit of Birthdays.

A Build a Bear is exactly the sort of cute present I would expect Starfire to get Beast Boy. A vegetarian restaurant is a safe choice by Robin. When I read that Raven got Beast Boy a book, my two guesses were a book about animals or a vegetarian cookbook. Robin and Starfire managed to irritate Raven a bit by questioning her gift choice. It was cute seeing Raven defend her gift choice while also defending Beast Boy's intelligence.

Raven still sang the birthday song with the other, despite her earlier complaints, though she didn't wear the silly hat.

Why do I have the feeling that Starfire gave Beast Boy a full kiss of the lips just to get a reaction out of Raven. Maybe to give her a push.

Aw, Cyborg gave Beast Boy a set of keys for the T-car. That was a nice gift to give.

Looks like Beast Boy really liked Raven's gift. He gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Raven even gave a kiss of the lips back. I wonder if she would have done that if Starfire didn't kiss him first.

Got a laugh at Raven giving the rest of the team a glare when they were grinning T what was happening.