Reviews for A Raven and Beast Boy story
RealCoolBean120 chapter 12 . 11/25
This is a truly amazing fanfic. I read it all the time and I love it so much. Well done
coolcat chapter 8 . 9/16
seriously we wanted a rave and beast boy story not Terra and Beast Boy story!
okbbraerae chapter 13 . 8/17
ok thx for the info no wonder it was so good I had no idea five of you were writing this my offer still stands you five can still add me k gtg my sister wants on xd
bbraerae fan chapter 12 . 8/17
shes pregnant again yay kind of sad about terra though lol funny until this story I never really did much like her.
bb raerae fan chapter 11 . 8/17
so sad just so sad happy at first then sad oh my gosh this story is just so so beautiful it gets better every time I read a new chapter and now its ending even more sad I look forward to an encore I hope but anyway thx for writing a story with such uncannied passion and orrigailty I don't know if anyone's ever told you this but you're a truly fantastic writer who should write many books and I guarantee people would read and buy them like crazy I know I would:) ps since this is my last comment and I don't useally do this but if you except I always love making new friends & i'd be honnered if you be mine you can find me on facebook under the name amber winland I have many old pages to warn you but make sure you look for the one with an itgirl player dressed like a leprachan:) looking forward to meeting you soon I hope:)
rae rae bb fan chapter 8 . 8/17
wow just wow so sad so interesting happy and sorrowful at the same time and so much like the original characters I don't know how anyone made such an amazingly epic storyline but you did so congrats and this is totally going into my favorites for rereading lol :)
raerae bb fan chapter 6 . 8/17
aww so sad its making me weep but at the same time this story continues to be indept and captivating looking forward to ch.7
raerae bb fan chapter 3 . 8/17
awesome amazingly epic story so true to the character's nice work I love it can't wait to read more:)
Arianne DeMarco chapter 12 . 7/20
Oh my gosh, I have never had so many emotional changes read a book before. I went from happy,to crying,to upset,to furious,to crying,to happy, to just pure bliss. This was truly an amazing story and I love the way it was set up. Amazing job.
Dashing girl 3.8 chapter 13 . 4/10
What happens next tell me tell me
Spider-girl chapter 13 . 4/10
Are you making more
Spider-girl chapter 6 . 4/9
You put the joker and harley
Luna2.0 chapter 13 . 2/28
Make more chapters make more chapters...
Luna2.0 chapter 13 . 2/28
You going to make more chapter right RIGHT