Reviews for A Raven and Beast Boy story
Thatgirlbelongstomrj chapter 6 . 7/10
thats so sad! i really love the way way youve done thus story!
Aww! Slightly bitter ending, but damn, the rest is sweet! It's making me fat!
Wait...what?
Well, I think the planet is called Apokolips. And they brought the Apocalypse. But damn, they really thinned out the population. Poor Terra, too. Anyone else died? Main characters? I don't wanna skip and find out that another T-Titan bit the dust. If I do, I'll find you and kill you with an axe. I may be joking. Maybe not.
GTA: Jump City?
I mean...really? You've got moxie.
Damn, this is awkward and fluffy at the sane time. My favorite.
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 13 . 3/11
Best chapter title I've seen in awhile
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2016
was the bbterra necessary
FeedMeFanfiction chapter 13 . 5/12/2016
Could you mention that there was going to be bbterra in the future? This should really be called a Beast Boy and Terra story. Great writing though.
RPGPersona chapter 13 . 5/8/2016
Since you Plugged this so sincerely, I will check that story out. Well, since I am slowly working my way through teen Titan stories tagged with Beast Boy I would have found it eventually.
RPGPersona chapter 12 . 5/8/2016
Yay, happy end. Poor Melissa, having to be in the room while her parents get all sappy.

I enjoyed reading this. Though theprecondition half reminded me why I am new good with stories with drawn out drama and angst. Good thing the sad parts weren't drawn out and the story was already complete.
RPGPersona chapter 11 . 5/8/2016
Good job sticking up for your friend Beast Boy. Good thing there was someone to sub in.

It is good that Terra and Raven were able to make peace with each other in the end, before Terra's death.
RPGPersona chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
Oh boy, things are going to get messy, aren't they? Bouncers at a superhero wedding, really Terra. Good thing Nightwing put his foot down.
RPGPersona chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
You know, I am glad I am reading this story after it is done. I don't think I could have handled reading this if I was waiting for each chapter.
RPGPersona chapter 8 . 5/8/2016
I was right to worry about this chapter. Such a tragic story. Can't imagine where it goes from here.
RPGPersona chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
This was a sad chapter to read. I worry about what is going to happen next.