Reviews for A Matter of Perspective
Kurai Ummei chapter 4 . 7/26
wind.casner chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
I'm a military brat from a part military family and all of us have fowl mouths, some more then otjhers. I think you've done a marvelous job
wind.casner chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
You had me rolling when Grunt asked to eat Thain
Magyx chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
I love it!
Shootingstar7123 chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
This is a thing of beauty.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Loved it. Really loved it. More Garrus and Shepard smut please!
Jane Friday chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I love your writing here, especially for Garrus. I love his internal fretting and the way it informs his deflective social skills. You don't lose his dark streak and I can read all the dialogue seamless in his voice. Thane is excellent too. His demeanor and plotting were really satisfying.

I'll be keeping an eye on you, hoping for more of these three.
MorningAngel9 chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
This was a great story. I'm glad i came across with it :)
MorningAngel9 chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Loved the developments in this chapter. I'm glad Thane wasn't so bitter about the situation. I like his character.
MorningAngel9 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
I really liked the flashbacks in this chapter. It was good to see the Garrus' side on things and of course the ending... :)
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This sounds like a good start :)
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Ok. *takes a breath and lets it out slowly*
This was a really good story. The personality you gave Garrus was (at least to me) very *turian*, and well within the realm of my own personal headcanon, which, of course, only made this better.

I'm a huge Shakarian fangirl, so it takes a lot to make me happy, as I've read a million and a half Shakarian fics(as well as being in the process of writing my own), a LOT of them feeling like copies of each other.

This felt unique and interesting, and though I really don't go for Paragon shep, I actually ended up liking this one, because she wasn't a total pussy. For once. So bravo on that.

As far as the *ahem* smexy scene is concerned, I have to say that though the actions were somewhat similar to what I've seen many times, the dialogue was very... Enticing. I'm not usually much for a lot of dialogue during sex scenes, other tham noises and name-calling, but I have to admit, the sex talk Garrus flayed her with after he flipped her on her back was... White-knuckle, sheet-grippingly hot. I haven't been quite that... Affected by a turian sex scene in some time, so, though it was short lived, I tip my hat to you, as you are obviously quite brilliant at sex talk. .

I quite enjoyed this little adventure, and I will be checking your stories for more intrigues. I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving, should you be in a country that celebrates it, if not, then have a great day, and thank you for writing this. :D

love
Aristeia de Luca chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
My first garrus and fem!shep smut fic and I loved it! I REALLY enjoyed the fact that Shepard was on bottom. It all comes down to personal taste. :)
lunar47 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
one of my favorite fics
Denkie chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I really loved this, mainly the moments of sparring and sexy times. Your writing style is very smooth, making visualization clear and vivid. I think the swearing was very appropriate, and in my opinion was very sexy ;P

Well done with the characters, even Thane! And this is how I imagined Garrus would behave if he was really angry, you've further developed his personality. I've already read this fan fic 4 times already!