Reviews for Saving Her Insanity
Aria -One- Nevermore Destler chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
love this story! but i have a question... im clueless as hell so, in the first chapter, was Alice getting shock therapy?
Ivyforever chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Good story! Please continue!
Niphuria chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
This is very good! I'm hooked already and I just discovered it and read all 3 chapters in one sitting. Please update as soon as you can! Oh...she has to stay!

Well, we'll see!
VeeKarr chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Ugh I adore the detailed writing you do! such in depth imagery :D
MeaganKatherine chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Alice needs to stay because if I don't get to read about little Alice and Hatter babies i will be extremely unhappy! I may even lose my muchness!
Patient4479 chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Please update soon I love this story
spam.i.am chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
oi make her stay ta *drinks tea paciently*
YourImpendingDemise123 chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
cruel lady an her cliff hangerness...:D keep it up because cliff hangers are a nasty bunch.~eve
Katieghost chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Ah! Suspense. is. killing. me! this has to be one of my favorite stories in this fandom! i like your style of writing it, dont why but i do. its somehow different.. ._. but well, update soon, please!
FluffyFurball chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Pretty please keep writing? I wanna know what happens next! Keep writing or off with your head!
shortturtle chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
very interesting...can't wait to see what happens
Just passing through chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Great story, but i think you need to move this to the new category - Alice in Wonderland 2010.
silverwings1986 chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
yay! more please!
Cakethecat chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
this is really good please continue ...i wanna know why she cant stay and i wish she would ...
Fluffy chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This is good, but sorry, something bothered me- It's "muchness" and "much", that was what he said, not "munchness", lol.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »