Reviews for FINALS
That was SOOO good
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I love Math Genius!Puck and how hot Kurt is for him. XD
ForeverEva123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
OMG my stomach is hurting after reading this... Plz write more story like this if you can
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Love this one!
MariaHime chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
fucking awesome! Like everything I've read from you yet! There should be more fics like this, with the new directions bonding through every day stuff :D
mindgameplay chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
AWESOME!
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
"Don't 'come on, baby' me, Michael Xiao Chang! I might not be in your Lit class, but I know that A Farewell to Arms is NOT about amputation!"

I love this
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
wow, my friends and i used to do this kind of crap every semester! also, we would protest the first thing we pulled out of our backpacks by sitting in the middle of the hallway and convince passing teenagers to join us. the principals cried so much until we graduated...
LBQIO chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
ADORE!
bumyalice chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
God this was hilarious!
FallOutGleek chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
"OH MY GOD. NOAH, IF YOU DON'T STOP SINGING MILEY CYRUS, I WILL END YOU!"

Puck smirked up at the countertenor, "What? It's a ballad about climbing!"

"I WILL END YOU!"

KURT CLIMBING THE LADDER FTW! hehe he was so funny! i was reading this in class and i laughed out loud when i read the above line, and

"If I climb to the top, will you guys PLEASE shut up?"

oh, and i expected Artie to be the highest, but wow KURT! :O it was fun reading the Glee club studying! also i liked that fact that the Kurt/Puck pairing was like a short side dish in the main story :D nice idea, great writing! :)
callietitan chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This story made me smile a lot. Love it, love it, love it. FAVE.
kyatariina chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Great fix loved how they worked together ... and Puck and Kurt were super cute!
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Oh my goodness, this is legendary. Something absolutely fantastic. I'm in love with it. Completely. Completely. Seriously. It's awesome.

And I knew Kurt was the smartest. I just knew it. :P

The Puckurt in this was brilliant.

I particularly loved the Gym scene with all the Glee kids singing and Kurt's just like 'STFU'. That made me laugh.
mangaxanime101 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love this fanfic. I wonder if anyone caught that Russel Fish reference... "The President's fitness test and failing gym" except without the losing a scholarship part. Which is ironic since Chris Colfer was the lead. I laughed numerous times. that's all I have to say.

"Now we look at both sides and-" "Cry?"
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »