Reviews for Beginnings
timano chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
A very nice story. Hmmm. I wonder where Susan came from, then... 10 out of 10 stars!
Methosorigins chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
LOVE the TARDIS and the Young Doctor. I like TARDIS stories and this is adorable and the TARDIS is cute. Just found Doctor Who fic recently. It's like a huge enormous feast waiting to be consumed. I worked the night shift; so I thought I saw the new episodes, but references in the fic to the show make me realize that I've seen bits and pieces.

I glad I found your TARDIS fic.
LilCosette chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
My own personal canon now 3 absolutely wonderful, sweetie.
ZiggyChaos chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
That was nice! I love stories that concern the Doctor's relationship with the TARDIS!
madeye harry chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
it's kinda sad, the way the elder time lord spoke to the younger version of the 1st Doctor about the tardis. The callous way of speech and the uncaring attitude is something we've all come to expect from the time lords. This is proven by the way the younger model tardises were paraded in front of the older type 40 - they're only sseing their own future. There is a website called the tardis technical manual and it says that a time lord needs permission to aquire a tardis and leave. I don't think those new tardises you described will see much life.

You were talking about Marnal, weren't you ?

I like this one, probably because it's the first classic series tardis pov. Will there be any more ? I'd love to see the tardis's thoughts about the DALEKS where the doctor endangers the lives of his companions, even his own granddaughter Susan, just to visit a city inhabited by Daleks. Or even the TIME MEDDLER, where the Doctor encounters another time lord. There are so many stories.