Reviews for Take the Punishment
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Great story! I enjoyed the insight into the characters, especially the "corny" ending. Thanks for writing!
terri8502 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
"Nate looked back over at Eliot, resting in a drug induced slumber. Injured. vulnerable. Okay with that. Trusting that he was safe with his team."

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Thanks so much for sharing, this one was amazing!
sherlockfic chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Great job! I love how you captured the characters so perfectly. The team/family aspect is what adds depth to the show and you nail it with this story. I love Eliot and when he's beat up, we need to see the comfort! Wonderful job!
Pennie Laine chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I am so glad that I found this! I've been rewatching the series with my boyfriend, he never saw leverage during it's run. tonight we watched this episode, I'd forgotten how much I really loved it. but like you I was thinking we needed so see Eliot getting a little care and comfort from his friends which led me here. I really enjoyed reading it! I thought you got the characters spot on. I liked the way you expanded on the episode. Eliot sees his job as protector, being whatever the team needs him to be, but never showing weakness. It takes a lot for him to let his guard down and I loved how you showed that.
Avid Reider chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Great writing. Nice grammar and spelling, and it flows. Gotta love the whump!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Liked this.
Cheryl chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Thank you. You are very good. Normally anything medical makes me just a little crazy (a medical emergency from a paper cut? Seriously?) but you pull it off every time. Not only can you write medical like nobody else I've found on here but you bring all of the characters to life. Not just Eliot. Wow (psst, there are more people on the team than Eliot. Really? Are you sure?). Thanks for feeding my addiction.
pariah wilson chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Well done! You hit just the right tone, no overkill, not at all schmoopy, just very real tension and concern.
medicgirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Awesome! I loved that episode, even if I did cringe a lot. Poor thing... And the end, not only voicing the pain, the need for help, and his fear of abandoning his post was so well done. Great story!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
awesome! love that E could finally let someone else be the protector.
Scifisam chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Thanks for writing such great fanfics. I love your work (and Eliot. . .especially Whumpage). I keep rereading this story because it is so well written and touching. A perfect addition to my favorite episode.
writerjc chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Loved it! :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
that was great loved it
Kleinehexe chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Great whn of "The Tap Out Job". I loved every word of it :-)
americanbabe15 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
loved it! Very creative and i love Eliot whump stories!