Reviews for The Spirit
Hiranniel chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
This was sooo beautiful, and your writings are awesome :D I hope you will write more Darren Shan fanfics.
mikacrepsley chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
oh my god I didn't think it would but this made me cry like wow just wow this was so good! hooo Mr Crepsley not wanting to go to Paradise without Darren was so heartbreaking to me. overall this was just so good SO good
chipmunkfan123 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Sooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Toyspawn chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Ok next review. I recently read your Larten and the Confounding Book Problem and decided to look for more CDF stories from you. I've read many of them, maybe I'll review them all. I've favorited almost all of your CDF stories and printed out my favorites, this one will be done the same.

I wasn't planning on reviewing this one next, I thought I'd review the others first, but I chose this one to review next because I was so suprised by how much it touched me. It's such a sad story but beautifully written.

I noticed that even though it's about Darren you pretty much had Mika narrate this story, and not Larten. I wonder why? From reading The Blizzard you seem to have a penchant for Mika's views on Darren and Larten's relationship.

I think it worked with The Blizzard but it was a bit odd with this one, if not unexpected. I do think the story would have been better if it was narrated by Larten, because I have an overwhelming feeling that you wanted to make it about Larten and Darren's relationship.

I think out of all the chracters what happened in the story has impacted him the most. And so I would have had more force if you'd chosen to write from the view of the Crepsley Master himself instead of Mika.

That doesn't take away from the fact that you wrote this story as beautifully as an artist's masterpiece. I'd like to commed you for one, having the talent to do it, and having the brain to think an idea like this up.

And to think you just had it saved on your computer, and you said when you re-visited it you almost cried, are you suprised yourself by how beautifully you wrote this?

I wonder how many more like it you have saved on your computer but not posted?

I'd love to see you continue Tornado, you've written 2 chapters for it but never wrote anymore on it though you said you would! I'm the most sad because I've become a huge fan of your CDF work and you haven't continued it in a long time. Which is sadder than this story,

The fact that you haven't written anymore for CDF and it's now 2014.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Id like to see what happens to darren in paradise when he dies at the end of series
I love larten chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
U r amazing. This was the perfect story and it made me cry. U r an amazing writer
spiritofhope chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Wow this is an amazing story I love this!
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
oh my god
that was beautiful
I LOVE IT!
Pegasus Sword Master chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This was amazing. I was in tears. It was so sad.
ALoverOfFiction chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I love it, but... I. Can't. Stop. CRYING! It was wonderful and you did a fantastic job!
TheAmethystGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This... was... just... so... amazing! Darren and Mr. Crepsley died, but it's a good ending though. Victory to the vampire clan! Steve deserved what he got. Like your writing very much. Please write more!
A-Listers chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
oh crap... i have tears in my eyes... this was... wow... just beautiful. I can really feel that Darren would do whatever he could for the vampires and i could just imagine Larten sitting by the stream, chatting with him.
It was a beautiful story.
The Vampire Avatar chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
AW! This was an awesome story!1 I loved it! will you make that scene where Darren and Larten talk? That would be AMAZING! I love it, please put more up!
hippidyhoppidyhearts chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Oh my god, this is definitely one of the best stories on here, if not the best. It was amazing. It made me want to cry because I was happy (some of it was enlightening), but it also made me want cry because it was sad :'(
Cauthonn chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I LOVE this story! It's my favourite out of all the story's iv read(which is alot) I would love for you to write more, maybe a scene set in the future where some random vampire meets Darren(I can think of many different scenes) Continue writing awesome story! -Aly