Reviews for Too Bad You Can't Remember
Lazy-Girl chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I-I can't even describe what I'm feeling right now. This story, it just fits. It works, and I love it so much. I have been trying to find something with the Thuke pairing, and this is the BEST one I have ever read in my relatively short life. It is just amazing.
Annie Bell Johnson chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude

Thalia is you

and Luke is Lucas

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I bet you wont see this

sigh
Freezing Fingers chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I'm speechless, the way you write is soo transfixing. MORE PLEASE!
Ettie Tobias chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I ran out of good things to read... then I found your stuff... haha you're so talented! I'm favoriting it all

lauren t (:
sifuXANA chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
A few grammar mistakes but I really like it. You just...you just capture their relationship perfectly, and the story just has this great overall feel. Great story!
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Couple of concrit things: First, the line "You weren't the one who woke up with breasts, four and a half inches taller, long hair, PMS, and a bunch of other issues" should have all nouns in the list. I'd suggest saying "four and a half extra inches" or something like that.

Second, the very last line before the break should say "...they were yours TOO".

I loved the style of this. The second person was a great way to set it up - talking to someone who's not there instead of talking to herself. You did a fantastic job of not making her out to be perfect, and not making Luke out to be all evil. I loved your representation of their relationship.
LupineSerpent chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
You are an epic writer- you have this way with words. Love the way you capture Thalia so well.
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I'm speechless. You are an amazing writer. I don't know how, but you just know how to make us, readers and editors feel like we're feeling the same, living the same. I couldn't find any mistakes and if there were, I think that's because I was too absorbed in reading.

It's sad. But that's the point. Sad stories are good, just like yours. YOU, Thalia Castellan, are truly what I call a professional writer. Not a make-up-your-own-characters professional. But you just know how to express feelings through words.

Your writing takes my breath away and you're definitely one of my favorite authors for thuke/thaluke and all the stories I've read.

-Lieutenant of Artemis
ILoveSadEndings chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
So true. And for the record the second Luke asked Annabeth if she loved him I felt like screaming. And when he died the first thought that popped in my head was that Thalia was still alive and he wasn't; and if I were to write the book on the next great prophecy I would tell the story of the last and how after Thalia, daughter of Zeus killed herself to be with Luke, Son of Hermes. Good story.
he'sthereinsidemymind chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Good gods, Thalia Castellan! You're killing me with your writing skills! ) But really...I adore Thuke (and love Percabeth too and love how they connect and weave into each other) so this was absolutely beautiful. I'm about to embark on my first Thuke fanfic so...this helps. ) Very in character and very very awesome! I loved the amount of feeling you were able to convey!
The.wickedly.insane chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
:) its... different. not something you usually read. favourited.
dreamcatcher96 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
This was great. Loved it. just one thing: in the title it should be too not to.