Reviews for Protecting Her Honor
Jynx0854 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
OK it's Oct 2011 and I read this because I forgot how it ended. Please write sequal even a short story.
kristi4liason chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I loved this story. It had me laughing and cheering and holding my breath too! Thanks for sharing, though I would love to see the fallout that would occur when Lucas tells everyone what happened to Lucky. Then Edward can be gitty and claim a marriage must take place between Jason and Elizabeth. The grandfathers would agree and play on Jason's nobility in protecting Elizabeth's honor claiming that Elizabeth is unmarry-able (I know not an actual word). Jason would of course agree and then you have the MOC aspect in Southern Society which I have never seen a Liason fic do before. Please turn this into a full story?
Jynx0854 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
OyHumbug, I wouldn't mind this story to continue. I like period pieces. But I'm a Northerner;) These FNF's make me so frustrated!
jerannagail chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Really? That's it? As always, absolutely wonderful! Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve next!
Vicky Dockery chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Are you kidding me. You left it there. Man your good.
babeboo1968 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Loved it. please add an additional chapter, I would love to read what happens next to them.
PAMELA HEDSTROM chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
more and more i like period pieces and who doesn't like a Scarlett & Rhett reference.

loved it good job
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Well Nice work.

Kind of missed your writting. Ttus
leasmom chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Oh please keep this one going. It is fantistic. I love period stories