Reviews for Faded
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 23 . 6/9/2012
Great story! Thank you for finishing!
anonymous chapter 23 . 8/21/2011
cute and good ending
maidenfairfridays chapter 23 . 10/17/2010
I have read this story since like, three monthes ago, but too lazy to review. Sorry...

I love this! Thank you for making my thoughts answered!

~CoruptionToday
deathbyinsomnia chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
i wish that really happened in the manga it would've been more interesting

so good job :)
What If chapter 22 . 6/9/2010
You should make another story that involves the first episode. What if the men in black didn't feed Shinichi the poison, but kidnap him instend? Or what if the detective boys stayed and whacthed Shinichi solve the case and one of them serated and followed the men in black (unoticed) and wittness the blackmail instend? Or what if Ayumi stayed behind and followed Shinichi without being noticed and wittness Shinichi force feed the posion and shrunk? What if Shinichi, Ran, Heiji and Kazuha where all out on "not" group date in Tropical Land and after the rollor coster murder case Shinichi and Heiji both followed Vodka and listened to the conversion, but neither of them didn't notice Gin right behind them and knock them both out and force them both the posion and both got shrunk? What if after Shinichi shunk he met Ran first instend of Agasa?
FORD B chapter 23 . 5/6/2010
Great story and great ending! I didn't know, but am not surprised they make Detective Conan games. Looks like I'd have to buy it online since they don't seem to have them here in Idaho, or at least the game stores here.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 23 . 5/5/2010
Great way to wrap up a great story. I thought the birthday party at the end was so funny, and any DC/CC fan knows that it would be the one thing that Jimmy Kudo couldn't solve. I have enjoyed this story very much and the timing of the end was perfect. I would like if you could do a little continuation...maybe a trip to Osaka, or a Kid heist...or a Kid heist in Osaka. Or, just a bad feeling I had just now while typing, what if Gin escapes and goes after Jimmy, now that he knows who he is. (It might end up being a long oneshot, but I bet you could pull it off, no real case trick to deal with.) {If you want to use this idea...} Jimmy has been going to Kid heists for awhile, Gin has escaped, finding out about Jimmy's tendency to go to the heists, he goes too. He gets Jimmy at gunpoint and forces him away, but Kid spots him from his glider and follows. Jimmy is restrained while Gin plots how to best get his revenge. Kid slips in and releases the detective just as Gin starts shooting at him. Jimmy knocks Kid out of the way, taking a bullet in the shoulder or leg or something. Kid uses one of his sleeping gas pellets on Gin and takes the gun, rendering it useless (cause you know he can do that, he has to beable to fix his card gun, right). He bind's Jimmy's injury as the police show up...Kid having imitated Inspector Nakamori to give the orders of course. Leaving the jewel with Jimmy he escapes with his customary flar as the police show up, and Gin is hauled off once again. I don't know where that came from, but you may beable to pull a good sequal/oneshot from it. Sorry it's so long, but by the way, as your story is now completed it now gets my 'completed ranking'...10/10
catgirld86 chapter 23 . 5/5/2010
I loved this so much! i wish it didn't have to end. but it was a good styory, though.
HetaPastaH3ro chapter 23 . 5/5/2010
The story was great! And I will trade friend codes with. Just PM me back.
GoldieFlow chapter 21 . 5/5/2010
keep it up! i wait for the next chapter!
GoddessSumizofVenus chapter 21 . 5/2/2010
oh noo conan~ dont hurt him too much kay? or ill get a machine gun on you *smiles innocently* well please update soon ty!
catgirld86 chapter 21 . 5/1/2010
OOH! what pill did they give conan? is it the antidote? oh, how will they find jimmy now! keep writing, please. i must see how this ends!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 21 . 5/1/2010
No kiddin' your cliffhangers...I don't know if they are evil for making me wait or if they are good cause it makes me want to read more...BOTH. Oh I want to punch Gin so badly...but Rachel gets first dibs. Can't want for the next post. 5/5
Guest chapter 21 . 5/1/2010
Torture Jimmy... And put him in a bunny suit?
FORD B chapter 20 . 4/30/2010
Great reads! Great cliffhanger too!