Reviews for Acts of Kindness
GreAt descriptive words. Marvelous characterization
WarriorServent chapter 40 . 9/13/2013
9000 Awesome points for having a Momo POV
Pebblepaw chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
I will forever have problems with this pairing because of this story.
Pebblepaw chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
I still hate Katara..
Pebblepaw chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
SHE IS HORRIBLE!

I HATE U KATARA!
Pebblepaw chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
WHY DOES SHE HATE HIM SO MUCH?!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/25/2012
I do not own "ATLA." But my uncle's first cousin once removed on my mom's side was one of the people who worked on the show.

Mike: Who was his name?

Me: ...

Bryan: Didn't think so.

So... did you finally get sold the rights to ATLA, because a post-war series finally came out? xD
Also, that ending line of this chapter...
"I am destiny."
It's code for; "I am the author of this fanfiction," right? :D You get better with each chapter you post, and your newest writings are great!
I'm stuck at a point in the fanfiction my friend and I(mostly myself, as of late) are writing. Reading all of your prompts and stories and one or two-shots really gives me some inspiration to keep trudging through the typing!
It makes my day when I see a story update notice in my inbox-keep up the good writing!
guest chapter 49 . 8/24/2012
was ur plan 2 make me cry well it did great endding but I still cryin but u luv ur story xoxo
Boogum chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Well, that was angsty.
Boogum chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Katara still be crazy, but I can sympathise. A smidgen. She's torn because she can't forgive Zuko and wants to believe he is evil, but all his actions speak otherwise. Being the stubborn, passionate girl she is, that just makes her lash out instead of trying to understand.
Boogum chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Ouch. Harsh is putting it lightly. That girl be crazy.
2ndSystem chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
Wow that chapter was Amazing, that fire nation captain was a complete dick,

Aww poor zuko, trying to do good, always ends up bad for him, ah well it would be to easy/fast if Katara forgave him just because he went with her, he just had to screw up,

moar angry zutara plz :D loveyourstory .-

how about an Iroh POV? it's gotta be someware in your story, i just know it! :P

THANKYOU 4 not doing a full repeat of boiling rock in your story (yet?)(plzdon't)

ps: where's momo?
2ndSystem chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Great story, it's awsome how they fight, love it XD , Katara's really beeing a royal pain in the ass for Zuko! she's got a pretty good reason for it tough :P

ok she doesn't trust Zuko, ok but why is she letting him and Aang train togeather?

she would be sitting on the sidelines because she thinks he could try and capture Aang any minute, or just burn him...

she's still far from liking Zuko, but thats about to change, because Zuko's sweeet!

Sokka should also be a bit less trusting towards him, because you know it's sokka

when's azula showing up? i hope not until chapter errr...25? but she'll be there earlier, i just like them beeing at the temple SO SPEND ALOT OF TIME THERE PLZ :D, it's one of the most awsome locations in the avatar world!

i read this story before... did i review it? i should have, if i didn't, shame on me .-
Guest chapter 49 . 11/27/2011
So good! Awesome writing skills, you have. I love reading your FanFictions. Great work!
Immortal Inferno chapter 49 . 11/22/2011
I just got an account, and the first thing I had to do was review this story! I loved it! This was a fantastic story and you are an equally fantastic writer! I haven't checked out the sequel yet, but I'll be sure to do so! Great job and keep posting such great stories!