Reviews for PT Amusement Day
Loki21 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
WOW, bravo! I am so happy! I loved it, yes, especially the way they can piss off BeachHead. Don't be shy, and post more soon! Thanks for a very pleasant reading!
Karama9 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Hehehe.

That was delightful. Totally pointless, but absolutely great fun. Tommy should really have known better than to go first and still expect to win, but I'm sure he thinks it was worth losing naming privileges for that little stunt.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Mad they may be, but its always interesting. Keep up the good work.

Its going to be a ninja that gives Beach either A) an ulcer, B) an anerysm or C) a heart attack.

I'd like to think our favorite chaos & mayhem duo would strive for all three at once.
Linuxgirl chapter 1 . 3/9/2010

The story is just cute! Great idea about the bet, and the bantering between the two is just about perfect.

Beach was surprisingly tame during their antics, I suppose he already knew yelling wouldn't help anyway ;-).

"Storm was impressively skilled in the art of Not Getting Mud In Your Hair" is unsurpassable. Laughed myself sick about that one.
Ghanie chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
:D,:D,:D!
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
They are both insane. In a highly entertaining manner! poor Beach. He needs therapy to deal with them. Between Clutch, Shipwreck and the ninjas.. he'll need a whole new vacation. Makes me wonder how CoverGirl takes it when the ninja piss off her boyfriend. Another awesome story, you're putting out the best stories!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2