Reviews for The Obligatory Marriage Law Fic
Gina chapter 2 . 6/5
Magical Contracts by: Kalen Darkmoon. Maybe like When is it a Contract?
toranoshi13691 chapter 1 . 5/25
Hermione would not have been "Go along with it the law is the law." She did everything to try to get him out of the Tri-Wizards tournament. I would see her trying the same for anyone being forced into anything. She would view it as wrong and try to help him.
Too bad Luna didn't pop up right after the first batch of unnecessary deaths.
keht.jelicho chapter 1 . 11/10/2021
thanks for the recommendation, "When Is It a Contract" was good and many others of Aealket's stories look interesting too
the scorpion commander chapter 2 . 7/3/2021
Stupidity shall never die! LOL
HoneyBear84 chapter 2 . 3/21/2021
Love it
EdTheBeast chapter 2 . 3/20/2021
I love the Omake, the story line is a little sick, but is a good story plot!
Homarid chapter 1 . 12/4/2020
Hell yea, I knew it was an elf doing it or assisting. I disagree that Kreacher would start murdering purebloods unless Harry did some serious fuckery to him, but Dobby might because Harry is literally a god as far as he is concerned. Too bad he died heroically in canon. In my minds eye I am seeing Harry sitting in front of the Wizengamot telling them how dangerously stupid they are for not figuring out what was going on after 63 deaths. 63 might be enough to ruin wizarding Britain already, but they just want to keep going.

Dark story, but I had fun.
Light on the Horizon chapter 2 . 9/30/2020
Great story!
stevem1 chapter 2 . 9/28/2020
This is a funny omake. Thinking about it, Luna and Harry are perfect for one another in this story. After a few years when they’re finally old enough to settle down.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2020
Wow. This is grim. And somewhat justified but I’d think he should have been targeting Ministry officials and Wizengamot members who made the law.
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 2 . 9/4/2020