Reviews for The Obligatory Marriage Law Fic
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
Yeeeeeeessssss!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Ooooooooohhhhhhh! I rather like this.
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
Sounds like a good idea to me.
mwinter1 chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
Oh this needs to be finished. Lol
pawelx321 chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
Very dark story, but without conquering the world, Voldy etc. Fresh, new, I like this ;) And slightly Granger bashing.
BarbedCaress chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Nicely done!
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Dark and humorous. I just wanna know how it ends! Awesome in a twisted way
BlueKarou79 chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
Not bad, but ends very abruptly. I would have liked to see them actually get to know each other and fall in love, and for the British authorities to figure out who killed all those people after Harry (and Kreature with him) was out of their grasp.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Delightful little one-shot, style is light but content is dark.

Worth a read!
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 6/17/2016
I'm not surprised Luna was the one who figured things out. She always was the most perceptive female in HP universe (no offence to Hermione's fans).
Amehato chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
This second chapter made the story about 10x better. It was always a good story, I am just really glad to see Luna live.
nahte123456 chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
Ah...the simplicity of two people in need working together. It's so beautiful.

No but I love Luna in this. I do wonder how actual marriage would work. Are they only being betrothed until there out of the country then they'll cut it off? Or at least that's what I assume.
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I love how the basis of this story is basically Harry is so tired of everyone controlling him he goes apathetic and has the annoying people killed.

So simple yet I love it so.
FrostedMidnight chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
Bahaha. Luna. Of course it would be Luna.
Tepheris chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Hilarious dark humor. Hey, if I made a story group called "Kreacher's Happy Place", a compendium of stories where Kreacher is allowed to go crazy, would it be alright if I included this story there?