Reviews for The Obligatory Marriage Law Fic
Shae Vizla chapter 2 . 7/23
Good story, very believable. I can see the Wizarding World ask more and more of Harry and Hermione get along because she think he had a responsability as the Defeater of Voldie. Harry refuse to be a pawn and is ready to do anything to kep his freedom and his inheritence. In fact, he's more believable than the Epilogue where "choose" to do that everyone expect of him : marry Ginny Weasley (with whom he barely interacted and was a fangirl with creepy similarities with his own mother), become Head Auror when you would have think he had enough of fighting dark wizard and have a clone of his bullies of late father and godfather.

Harry and Luna found a common ground that would allow them to keep their own faults and escape the idiots of Britain. On the other hand, Kreacher protected his master and used the crueltry the Black teached him...
Hahah. This describes exactly my feelings on how to react to the "pushy" marriage laws in all those fics. I picture Harry imagining doing exactly this and then reasoning that while it's fine to fantasize about it he can't really go through with it - too easy to get caught - so he'll have to do something else. But if I have to use extra-large suspenders to suspend my disbelief already at the premise - a ludicrous marriage law, really? - then might as well reuse those suspenders for Harry's reaction while I'm at it. Great vignette!
I love a happy ending!
MonsterPhantom chapter 2 . 6/13
Genius
1sunfun chapter 2 . 5/31
Nice.
DizzyZina chapter 2 . 5/18
I love this story. You would never believe that I have favourited it for a while now and I have only just realised there is a second chapter with Luna. Gosh! What a lovely surprise when I came to revisit it.
Thanks :)
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 5/12
luna tends to be the exception to the pureblood type of crazy (though shes got plenty of her own brand)
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/12
harry seems to have out ruthlessed voldemort, though i sympathise with his motives
thonez chapter 2 . 5/7
Great story.
Lady Luna's Love chapter 2 . 4/3
This is brilliant!
DylanL chapter 2 . 3/30
this is interesting, though i would have liked to see the wizengamot's reaction to this plan
DylanL chapter 1 . 3/30
nice i didnt see kreacher helping him coming, personally i would have thought that kreacher being a bigoted house elf like he is would try to stop harry instead of helping him
Tarsieh chapter 2 . 3/4
Amazing as always. Harry is getting quite deranged now and Luna's not being an airhead. Ooh, Harry should be a dark wizard. That'd be fun. Or you can probably just timeskip and show Harry and Luna's family standing over the ashes of Wizarding Britain. Muahahaha
Daughter.Of.Eos chapter 2 . 2/16
XD lol Harry & Luna are amazing!
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 2/1
simple AND effective, who says harry cant make a plan!