Reviews for The Lucky One
lilz54 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Nicely done!
YaoiBatman chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I thought this was very cute. I have always loved either Maggie or Sophie finding out about Eliot/Nathan. Oh, you should write follow ups with each of the characters about how each of them found about too. lol
Anna chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I love how you made both women protective over Eliot; it doesn't seem like something that's necessary for him to have because he's so big and mean and scary as Hell, but it works because when it comes to something like a real relationship like this one you just know a guy with his macho attitude would need all the help he could get-even from someone like Parker.

And that whole "like a Pekingese defending a Timber wolf" thing was hilarious.

But I'd like to see you actually write out how they got started and how they developed (especially the whole scene in Kiev where Nate tells Eliot he kissed Maggie and Eliot trying to shrug it off-I bet that was really romantic when Nate finally gets Eliot to believe Nate didn't feel anything for her anymore), I love first-time stories for some reason.

Awesome story!
DesmondsConstant chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Huh. First time I've read a story with the two of them together, but it's kind of a neat pairing. Great story, too. ]