Reviews for How Al's Plan Failed Miserably
DemeRain chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Silas ... my hero ... such devious Slytherin plotting. Thanks for sharing.
sherphy chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I kinda fell bad for Rose, but I can't help it: Al and Scorpius are just so cute together! :3
Aldastan chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Awesome! :3
HanariaBlack chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
AWESOME! Y'know, I'll never regret my time for reading this cute fics. Poor Rose, though, but Al deserve better. :D
Homesick-for-english-rain chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Deffinately one of my favorite Al and Scorpious fics so sweet :) poor Rose but Al and Scorpious are just made for each other
DobbyDidn'tMeanToKill chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I don't want to be all judgemental and all because love is love, but gay couples (particularly in writing) creep me out.
VaVaVoom chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I have read loads of Scorpius/Albus fan fics and this is DEFINITELY one of my favourites, i've been sat here reading it and I wouldn't let my brother talk to me until I finished it, that good! Loved it :)
runforyourlife16 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
"Hmm…" Scorpius waited a moment.

"Al, definitely."

"Al? Sure, why not?" He responded

dryly.

That scene is so cute! I love Al/Scorp! This makes me wanted multi-chap of Al,Scorp,Rose love triangle?
Anna chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I loved this! Good job :)
justaluckybug chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is so cute! I think I was smiling the whole time I was reading. I love scheming Silas Zabini (:
inhx chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Perfect.

Vomit-inducing fluff has never been better. 8-D

xoxo
E arth. K id. T ree. H ugger chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Why are you so amazing?
Elsyra chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That was SO CUTE! "Whoever said love was so great had serious masochism issues" - my favourite line. _ Aw, poor Rose. I'm glad she didn't get jealous enough to get back at Al. I don't see her as that type of person, but I feel so bad that she actually liked Scorpius. I was kinda hoping both she and Silas (LOVE his name, by the way; it's one of my favourites) were planning it together, or that they'd end up together. I guess that would make it too neat and tidy though. Great job, as always, KitKat. Wonderful read!
gote chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I lovelovelove Al, he is just so adorable! I just want to hug him forever. _

You've got me shipping Scorpius so hard, possibly, probably (definitely) more so than ScorRose. afsfgshdhskg they are just too perfect!

You keep distracting me from my exam revision with your gorgeous, fluffy one shots, stop it! Haha.

I really enjoyed this one (yeah, like all the others, I know), it got a bit too cheesy/sappy for me towards the end, but that's just personal taste, so don't worry. :)

Just saying I did NOT see that coming with what the plan really was.

I can't remember where I was going with this review... Uh yeah, umm, in summary: lovelovelove it, and I want to hug Al forever. The end. ;D
mishka-love chapter 1 . 5/22/2011