Reviews for How Al's Plan Failed Miserably
kurosakiami01 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Aaaaaaaww this was so lovely! I loved the characters! Your Al was so cute! :3

Asdasdsassadsa! (That is... well, some sort of a squeal?)

Loved this completely!
readingaccount chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Such a lovely story! So fabulous.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Silas ... my hero ... such devious Slytherin plotting. Thanks for sharing.
sherphy chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I kinda fell bad for Rose, but I can't help it: Al and Scorpius are just so cute together! :3
Aldastan chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Awesome! :3
HanariaBlack chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
AWESOME! Y'know, I'll never regret my time for reading this cute fics. Poor Rose, though, but Al deserve better. :D
Homesick-for-english-rain chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Deffinately one of my favorite Al and Scorpious fics so sweet :) poor Rose but Al and Scorpious are just made for each other
DobbyDidn'tMeanToKill chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I don't want to be all judgemental and all because love is love, but gay couples (particularly in writing) creep me out.
VaVaVoom chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I have read loads of Scorpius/Albus fan fics and this is DEFINITELY one of my favourites, i've been sat here reading it and I wouldn't let my brother talk to me until I finished it, that good! Loved it :)
runforyourlife16 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
"Hmm…" Scorpius waited a moment.

"Al, definitely."

"Al? Sure, why not?" He responded

dryly.

That scene is so cute! I love Al/Scorp! This makes me wanted multi-chap of Al,Scorp,Rose love triangle?
Anna chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I loved this! Good job :)
justaluckybug chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is so cute! I think I was smiling the whole time I was reading. I love scheming Silas Zabini (:
inhx chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Perfect.

Vomit-inducing fluff has never been better. 8-D

xoxo
E arth. K id. T ree. H ugger chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Why are you so amazing?
Elsyra chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That was SO CUTE! "Whoever said love was so great had serious masochism issues" - my favourite line. _ Aw, poor Rose. I'm glad she didn't get jealous enough to get back at Al. I don't see her as that type of person, but I feel so bad that she actually liked Scorpius. I was kinda hoping both she and Silas (LOVE his name, by the way; it's one of my favourites) were planning it together, or that they'd end up together. I guess that would make it too neat and tidy though. Great job, as always, KitKat. Wonderful read!