Reviews for Life's Brief Walk Ends
apham695 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I shed a few tears every time I read this fic, I imagine it really happening and next thing, i'm in tears :') Great work!
Bubblekins1010 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
You're amazing... I cried, I hardly ever cry. This was well written... good job.
yaoiprincess101 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I loved this story. I was moved to tears!
Shiroikage chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Sniff... This is so sad yet that's life for everybody who have pets. Excuse me while I go and cry in the corner...
ShiftySpaceCow chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
...crap, there goes my manly composure. Really touching, and all too familiar.
Cao chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Yeah. This totally made me cry. And it reminded me of my old dog, Bruno. Lost him when I was nine but he was there right when I was born so we pretty much grew up together. xD;

The emotions were beautifully captured. That's for sure.
xox-Smiley-chan-xox chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
That almost made me cry.. Dad was in the room and might have made fun of me though T_T Had to hold it in. I loved it.
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
You reminded me of my dog, Luke. TTxTT This story made me think of him and I started crying. This was a very sweet story and I LOVE it. Thank you for writing this story. Now I need to go cry my eyes out.

Luke TTxTT
Ancient Melody chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Damn you, you brought back bad memories and nearly made me cry! Damn it! But it was still good otherwise...
PeachTeaKT chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
D: I haven't even had a close pet and this fic makes me sad. You write Yuri's emotions so so so beautifully. Keep writing!
Vanui chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Never in all my days in fanfiction have I read a fic like this. So beautiful, and touching, and believable. Thank you. Thank you so very much for writing this.
Alderrin chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Your story is really sad, but there is beauty to it. You've done a good job conveying all the emotion. It was the first time I actually cried while reading.
OLD Z chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I teared up, I really did. I've honestly had this idea for a long time but I'm not confadent enough in my writing ability to actually write it down, I'm glad someone else did.

I thought about this for a while, Repede is only a dog after all, Yuri and the others will outlive him and I felt so sad when I thought of that.

Thank you for writing this, it really captures what it is like to lose them...
orangepotato chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
That was such a great story! It really did make me cry! You told it wonderfully, and it's actually a nice change to see a sadly beautiful story on here. We as people are so use to having a happily ever after, that character death fanfictions are hardly written. You did a great job with this one, and I thought, while sad, you made it seem beautiful in it's own way.

I enjoyed the character interaction with Yuri and Repede. You depicted their relationship so well, even at the end.

I've lost a pet, and I know just how it feels, so you wrote Yuri's point of view perfectly when it comes down to it.

Thank you so much for writing this! I actually have been having a stessful time at my house, and reading this actually allowed me to cry and get some of that stress of my chest.

A brilliant stroy, and wonderful storytelling! Thanks again, and I hope you can feel good too when the anniversery comes up. I wish you the best,

Orangepotato