Reviews for The Art of Innocence
Sumeri chapter 1 . 10/9

this is the bEST THING IN EXISTENCE jesus fuckign christ XD

i will never again be able to find something as purely excellent as this, ever
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 9/3
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! Tis hilarious and wonderful and I love the Chaos Zack caused!
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 9/3
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 6/11
this is so hilariously embarrassing! oh my god, poor Tifa! XD i love your story i swear!
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Ha! Oh, that ending was spectacular! And Zack is so unrepentant, shamelessly fobbing off the blame on other people! Brilliant.
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Hahahahaha. Shocks, so friggin hilarious! xD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Ookayy… Zack is an evil critter, and Tifa is a yaoi fangirl?
Tartarun chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
rofl brilliant story! wicked pranking Zack is hilarious
Haru chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I burst out laughing several times. It was hilarious.
yaslanagirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Ah Vincent, ever the one to employ no nonsense methods for retrieving any necessary data. :3

I loved this story! It was really great. I think you twins did a fantastic job with the characterizations, and I liked the way you wove Zack into AC-era and subtly gave backstory to support the differences from canon. Now I really want to see more snippets from this universe (at the places where it diverges from canon) because this premise is really intriguing to me... and I can never say no to Pre-Crisis stories where Cloud gets into the SOLDIER program and is on-par with the elite members of SOLDER. So, this story was like getting those things, PLUS the sweet and cute and funny epilogue at the end, kind of all at once.

Thanks you two, this was awesome _ *loves on you both and shares the hugs generously*
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Zack, you are a brilliant man
Marche V chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Hahahaahha! xD Too much! I'm laughing WAY TOO MUCH! xD
SKYS chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Oh gawd, my innards...they hurt
Midori Ookami chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
BWAHAHAHA this is GOLD! :)

Very Zack and very Cloud! I could totally see this happening!
misminor chapter 1 . 7/11/2013