Reviews for Immersion
Andra 007 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh my goodness! I feel like I need time to recover. You had me blushing and grinning like a school girl in the spring. Such lovely writing-despite the few grammatical errors. It was incredible to say the least. The words were laced together gracefully making me, myself, feel immersed as well. The plot was clever and cheeky. I literally laughed aloud a few times. It was an exceptional piece, and I am happy to have found such elegance and wit in a writer.
A delighted and pleased reader
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Awesome oneshot! I loved it! :)

~Nicole
Marjatta chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Lovely imagery. ;) Enjoyed it lots.
Alex Joleta chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Wonderful story.
Novindalf chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Oh this is lovely!

I'm not sure if it was intentional, but I did like the 'Prince of Thieves'-esque watching of him through the waterfall.

Plus, extra brownie points for the W/D implication 'Marian knew better' :D
Lara Wood chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I officially love this story. I'm gushing with happiness right now While reading this story, I couldn't help but grin. "Wow" and "Amazing" don't quite cut it. I must admit, even though this is going straight to my favorites, I was a bit disappointed. Robin and Marian didn't seem themselves. Not because they had sex - their characters seemed off to me. But other than that it was totally believable and I loved it with a passion. Keep up the "better than wow" work!