Reviews for Purple Summer
Tarantula army chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
Please post the final part. I am dying to know what happens!
ravenbow chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Oh, sweet heavens, I do hope you upload that last chapter. I need to know what favor Brenda has to ask and I won't allow myself to speculate lest my hopes go too high. Another fantastic story! Incredibly satisfying to read Layton's chance to comfort Luke alone together.
Animeluver4evertimes2 chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
I started reading this today, and I have to admit: I got to the last chapter today. XD This story is amazing, and one of the best written PL fanfics that I have read! You portayed the characters fantastically, and I really, really, really wanna see how this story ends! I'll be waiting for that final chapter!
falconer54 chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Please post the final chapter!
Were-Weasel chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
This has been so awesome so far, I'm really glad those thugs were put in their place (personaly, I think they should have gotten more brusies). I hate Clark in the game. I mean, he's nice enough I guess, but something about the way he talks to Luke ticks me off. (admitably, I haven't finished the game, but still.)
Bizzy chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
I really hate to be that guy who left a review that's really saying nothing more than OMG ILU U R BEST WRITER

But I really have very little else to say but OMG ILU YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER

Seriously, though. I've read this story through and through-I also did one of the things I hate as a fic-writer (subscribe to story alert without reviewing. Cruel). I love the characterization. Everything has been perfect, spot on-and I feel like that can be really difficult with Layton. It's not easy for Luke or Flora, either, but something about Layton's character is just..tough to get a good read on. But you've done a great job.

I come back to this fic to reread now and again as I await your next chapter! Please do finish, I was so (so, so, SO) excited to see you had posted a new chapter when you did!

And now I'm friends with you on Plurk (yup, same Bizzy here and there. I'm not creative with usernames). I promise I won't harass you about fic there, though, that's not cool.

I can't wait to see the end!
The Agent of Mystery chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
That was the first Layton fic I've ever read, and it was gooood. :) Can't wait for the last chapter!
wiz-witch in training chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
Okay, I updated a story today, and said the "What is this?" thing.

So, most of this chapter was just explaining how Luke ended up in England, which is nice since I had issues figuring out why. I liked his play stupid plan but I did not like it. Ii cannot figure out why.

I also wanna say that I was reminded of Eternal Diva with him having two people inside his had.

And I wonder what Bre ask of Llayton...Although I could probably make a good guess...
Avakris chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Great story. Keep it up with the Layton fanfiction :D
lol xD chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
love the story! I hope you continue soon :)
porkehXx chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
nice story :) i did have to read the previous chapter a bit to see what it was about again XD

but still it was all nice and dramatic ;)
Neko chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
Can't. Stop. Reading.
wiz-witch in training chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
Yay! They're free! And nothing really went wrong! Something tells me that what happens next will be even harder for them: figuring out what to do with Luke.
wiz-witch in training chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Well SOMEONE'S certainly sick of being the damsel! Not that I don't agree or anything. I honestly do!

Anyway, love how you have the major rescue ready, then something goes wrong. I'm gonna go to the next chapter and see what happened.
bittersweet-lemons chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
You will carry on, won't you? I really wat to know what happens next!