Reviews for Purple Summer
Monica Jasmine chapter 9 . 5/26
These last few chapters were really exciting, and I'm glad that although unfinished this story is still resolved for the most part. It was an engaging read. Thank you. :)
Monica Jasmine chapter 6 . 5/26
A rather suspenseful chapter. Ha ha, and you even worked in the accusatory point!
Monica Jasmine chapter 5 . 5/25
Yeah, things were kinda pointing in that direction. Poor kid. Glad he didn't get away though. He really wasn't thinking clearly. I mean, he still has his parents coming to see him and he has no place to go... Yeah, glad he didn't get away. And what's this? Multiple instances of foreboding feelings that ultimately converge onto a point wherein there is an unpleasant outcome? Hmm. Maybe the police should've taken some sort of extra precaution? Considering the odd circumstances of Luke's appearance, and the rock thing it certainly would've been nice. Of course I am articulating on this when it's really painfully obvious... having just completed the chapter. :P
Monica Jasmine chapter 4 . 5/25
I keep thinking that Luke's parents should've contacted Professor Layton and told him about the kidnapping. He is a friend of Luke's after all, and the professor might've been able to lend some of his investigative skills in finding the culprits after they said they'd 'delay the safe return of their captive'. I find it difficult to believe Luke could be a 'troublemaker'. Too bad there wasn't more articulation on the nature of those incidents. Hopefully read more about that later. Oh and poor Luke. He's probably blaming Flora's injury and the broken window on his 'existence' in the Professor's home right now. I wonder who that was, and why they just threw a rock and ran away. What was that supposed to accomplish? Very odd... even given the peculiar circumstances. Hmm... Well... Proceeding...
Monica Jasmine chapter 3 . 5/25
I enjoyed this chapter. Lot's of good stuff in here. :)
Monica Jasmine chapter 2 . 5/25
This was a very engaging chapter. The plot thickens. LOL. And "I have this strange urge to tug on your face" totally made me laugh! XD
Monica Jasmine chapter 1 . 5/25
Uh oh. This is a very intriguing start. Quite dramatic really. And I thought that part from earlier was funny: "We must find you a hobby." LOL. ;)
Ariza Luca chapter 9 . 4/8
Please update this is soo good
Tarantula army chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
Please post the final part. I am dying to know what happens!
ravenbow chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Oh, sweet heavens, I do hope you upload that last chapter. I need to know what favor Brenda has to ask and I won't allow myself to speculate lest my hopes go too high. Another fantastic story! Incredibly satisfying to read Layton's chance to comfort Luke alone together.
Animeluver4evertimes2 chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
I started reading this today, and I have to admit: I got to the last chapter today. XD This story is amazing, and one of the best written PL fanfics that I have read! You portayed the characters fantastically, and I really, really, really wanna see how this story ends! I'll be waiting for that final chapter!
falconer54 chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Please post the final chapter!
Were-Weasel chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
This has been so awesome so far, I'm really glad those thugs were put in their place (personaly, I think they should have gotten more brusies). I hate Clark in the game. I mean, he's nice enough I guess, but something about the way he talks to Luke ticks me off. (admitably, I haven't finished the game, but still.)
Bizzy chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
I really hate to be that guy who left a review that's really saying nothing more than OMG ILU U R BEST WRITER

But I really have very little else to say but OMG ILU YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER

Seriously, though. I've read this story through and through-I also did one of the things I hate as a fic-writer (subscribe to story alert without reviewing. Cruel). I love the characterization. Everything has been perfect, spot on-and I feel like that can be really difficult with Layton. It's not easy for Luke or Flora, either, but something about Layton's character is just..tough to get a good read on. But you've done a great job.

I come back to this fic to reread now and again as I await your next chapter! Please do finish, I was so (so, so, SO) excited to see you had posted a new chapter when you did!

And now I'm friends with you on Plurk (yup, same Bizzy here and there. I'm not creative with usernames). I promise I won't harass you about fic there, though, that's not cool.

I can't wait to see the end!
The Agent of Mystery chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
That was the first Layton fic I've ever read, and it was gooood. :) Can't wait for the last chapter!