Reviews for Snake and Wolf: The Finding
Larisya chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
Oh, I LIKE her! This is going to be FUN!
Jiraya K chapter 80 . 11/28/2010
It seems that everytime I read a story of yours it ends up being my new favorite fanfic. I liked this one because of the serious clipping off of angst(compared to NM, NM sequels, Lady of the Night and VVBane). Of course there was Harry cracking up and running away to Hogsmead, then Draco being beat up and both of them plus Ron and Sev receiving an unhealthy amount of Cruciatus Curse but...that wasn't dominating.

Most importantly there were all the humorous scenes: in Transfiguration class 'Hermione'/Ron running after ' '/Harry or Severus and Black bickering, Severus finding out that his sister was with a Marauder...

And you said you hated Voldie and Lucius? Yet you find Voldie amusing sometimes and called Lucius an evil bastard. I won't berate you for your beliefs for it is my belief that anyone can belive anything as long as they don't impose it as Truth.

Although I'd tell you this: Can you deny that he is a sexy evil bastard?
alyssasmile chapter 79 . 6/13/2010
Reviewed the last chapter. Realized I messed up. I meant in Not Myself. XD Bout the whole Snape dying thing.
alyssasmile chapter 80 . 6/13/2010
I was going to get sooo mad at you if Harry or Snape died. Like in Anything but Normal.

Still depressed about that!

This was a good one. :)

But jesus woman, you write long stories, don't you?

I like it. XD

Hope you come back soon to finish up some of your other stories!
Shadow of Flame chapter 78 . 4/5/2010
I must admit, I'm not that surprised at Dumbledore's fate. Who else could be Leo? The only other option would be who ever had the lion patronus, but Dumbledore seemed more likely. Great job, what will happen to the Snapes, Draco, Hermione, Weasleys, ect, now?
Shadow of Flame chapter 74 . 4/5/2010
You are aware that werewolfs [i]are allergic to silver?[/i] I mean, you've mentioned the Silver medalion a lot, as well as the fact that she's a were...other than that small mistake, great job, anxiously look foreward to reading the next chapter...as soon as I finish typing this!
Fernsfairie chapter 79 . 9/20/2009
My name is Fern, not Ferb. *blushes*

~FERN Rose
Fernsfairie chapter 80 . 9/20/2009
First... Eww. *scrunches nose my muse Sevvie* I'm not a H/H fan, but I had to finish reading this because I wasn't paying attention and by the time I found out... Well, I had to see the ending. :D

~Ferb Rose
CG chapter 79 . 8/20/2009
Im just thinking:

Harry will be closer to Sev, right, than Draco?

I mean, I know it sounds sorta mean, but it was really sweet when it was just Harry and Sev.

Oh well. I guess I'll see.
CG chapter 78 . 8/20/2009
I absolutely love those words, "and Sirius stayed outside the Hospital Wing."

Those words strike an emotion of heart-touching mixed with something else.
CG chapter 70 . 8/20/2009
its funny when u write about harry angry and scaring Flint.
CG chapter 62 . 8/20/2009
well, voldemort already wants harry and severus dead without the lineage thing thrown in.
CG chapter 56 . 8/20/2009
OK. NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT;

I DESPISE VOLDEMORT, SORTA, BUT HE IS AN INTRIGING CHARACTER.

SO IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSPECTIVE.

BUT I DEFIINITELY DO NOT LIKE SKEETER, FUDGE, AND LUCIUS.
CG chapter 56 . 8/20/2009
WE SHARE OPINIONS DONT WE?

I MEAN,

I HATE FUDGE AND SKEETER TOO,

AND I HATE TOM AND LUCIUS TOO.
CG chapter 54 . 8/20/2009
OK, IM TRUSTING YOU TO NOT KILL SEVERUS NOR HARRY.
520 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »