Reviews for Snake and Wolf: The Finding
rei-chan2 chapter 26 . 3/23/2002
Fantastic story, I am lost for words! Get writing on the new chapters, please, I'm dying to know what happens.

Ballerine chapter 26 . 3/23/2002
I love this story! I haven't seen one like it! And if you don't hurry with the next chapter, I'll be really mad! lol. Great story.

Severitus chapter 26 . 3/23/2002
ahh! No! there must be more! This story is awesome! And I totally agree with Teriyakikat. Normally I stop reading a story the instant a new main character is introduced, but...I like Saerry! She's awesome! I want an aunt like that..*sniff* That whole hospital scene was gorgeous! And now i'm dyin' to find out what Draco is up to...bad draco, bad. Ah well, 'til later!

TeriyakiKat chapter 6 . 3/23/2002
sev? out of character? a bit, maybe... he's not his usual self- but in the context it's quite believable. well-done story!- reading Saerry i don't even *think* of marysueism, and i tend to be extremely nitpicky about all that. The story so far is very good- very, very cute!
phoenix-82usa chapter 26 . 3/23/2002
Excellent chapter, very creative! Thanks! _~
MercS chapter 23 . 3/20/2002
How the heck havn't I noticed this story before ::scratches head:: don't know, but I'm very glad I finally found it, it's really brilliant.

Love everything so far, especially how you included Severitus' challange, cos I love Sev as Harrys dad.

Anyway keep it up, I love it lots and can't wait to read some more and seewhat happens next. :)
Val Mora chapter 23 . 3/20/2002
This is really good! Keep going!
MP chapter 23 . 3/19/2002
Where is the rest of this fic! I NEED MORE
Severitus chapter 23 . 3/18/2002
*drools* HE KNOWS! WAHAHAHAHA! oooh, I can't wait 'til Harry wakes up and he and Severus finally have a talk...*shiver* this is just getting sooo good! I loved that bit with Harry beating up Draco...especially that 'just a sec' part, *snicker* oh yesss...hehe. Sorry I didn't review sooner! I can't wait for more!

Sethanon Snape chapter 23 . 3/18/2002
Need next chapter please
phoenix-82usa chapter 23 . 3/18/2002
This is absolutely fantastic! Please continue! Thanks! _~
Tidmag chapter 23 . 3/17/2002
This is bloody fantastic!

I hope to read more soon.

Ja ne!
Charm chapter 23 . 3/17/2002
ah...can you smell that? it the smell of new chapters...ah so peaceful! god how can you get me so hooked on this story! it just like with all the rest of the harry potter books only they were written by J.K. just gonna bable and brag for minute here cause incase you were wondering i read the 3rd book in 2 weeks, the 1st book in one day, the 4th book in 2 1/2 days, and the 2nd book in 1 day...and it that order! the forth book just completely(ok its official my speeling sucks bad!)ruined the 2nd on for me...that was a bummer...ok time to stop bragging but DAMN you rite fast and GOOD! just like the queen herself! i cant seem to keep my eyes of the story for more than a minute!
Charm chapter 21 . 3/17/2002
Dang it! he doesnt know yet! oh well! its still the best damn story i ever read even if your gonna lead everybody on like that...oooo slytherin-y aint? its like i said before its the best damn story i ever read! keep those chapters comin!
Kylie chapter 21 . 3/17/2002
This is a good story. I like the storys where Harry is Snape's son. Harry Snape. Sound terrible together though. Please finish it. I'm going o put this up on my favorites.
520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 Next »