Reviews for Snake and Wolf: The Finding
phoenix-82usa chapter 23 . 3/18/2002
This is absolutely fantastic! Please continue! Thanks! _
Tidmag chapter 23 . 3/17/2002
This is bloody fantastic!

I hope to read more soon.

Ja ne!
Charm chapter 23 . 3/17/2002
ah...can you smell that? it the smell of new chapters...ah so peaceful! god how can you get me so hooked on this story! it just like with all the rest of the harry potter books only they were written by J.K. Rowlings...im just gonna bable and brag for minute here cause incase you were wondering i read the 3rd book in 2 weeks, the 1st book in one day, the 4th book in 2 1/2 days, and the 2nd book in 1 day...and it that order! the forth book just completely(ok its official my speeling sucks bad!)ruined the 2nd on for me...that was a bummer...ok time to stop bragging but DAMN you rite fast and GOOD! just like the queen herself! i cant seem to keep my eyes of the story for more than a minute!
Charm chapter 21 . 3/17/2002
Dang it! he doesnt know yet! oh well! its still the best damn story i ever read even if your gonna lead everybody on like that...oooo slytherin-y aint? its like i said before its the best damn story i ever read! keep those chapters comin!
Kylie chapter 21 . 3/17/2002
This is a good story. I like the storys where Harry is Snape's son. Harry Snape. Sound terrible together though. Please finish it. I'm going o put this up on my favorites.
Severitus chapter 21 . 3/17/2002
Wow! I wake up in the morn-er...afternoon, and what do I find? more chapters! YEAH! I'll be happy for the rest of the day now! HArry knows the truth! Rona and Hermione do too! (bad ron...grr!) Saerry is cool! (wish I had an aunt like that...) and poor Severus...I imagine he'll get quite a shock when he wakes up, eh? *snicker* oooh, I can't wait! You've got me addicted to this thing, you know? Well, here's hoping for more!

Severitus
Charm chapter 20 . 3/17/2002
Execelent!cant wait for his reaction!
Tarawyn chapter 20 . 3/17/2002
I don't like Snape-is-Harry's-Father fics very much because they just don't seem quite realistic. Think about it. Harry is like a mirror of James according to almost everyone...

Still, it's a good fic. Very good fic. Very very good fic. WRITE ON.
Charm chapter 16 . 3/16/2002
Some people crave chocolate. Some people crave sex. Some people crave coffee. And the people like me crave the wierdest thing of all...MORE CHAPTERS
Severitus i'll login later chapter 16 . 3/16/2002
Wow...I've never seen anyone write so fast before! Hey, are we going to find out what happened with the charms? Sorry for this being so short, I promise to review again later...but I'm in a hurry! I just wanted to say real quick how awesome the way you're making Harry 'change' is...I love all those little subtle and not so subtle differences, hehe.

Tarawyn chapter 16 . 3/16/2002
God...I lost track of the story for awhile and I come back RIGHT FOR THE EVIL CLIFFHANGER. Write on, write on, before I die!
Tarawyn chapter 11 . 3/15/2002
This is really good. Wonder what's happening to Harry...and poor Snape. Both Snapes. Write on!
Severitus chapter 5 . 3/14/2002
::jaw drops open:: Holy...O.O Wow! This is awesome! Is Snape gonna be a werewolf too? (just wondering...heh)I like how he has a soft side for his sister..hehe...I wonder what he'll say when he finds out she's a werewolf? Ooh...I must have patience... I think that's awesome that you're going to implement a bit of the challenge too! I can't wait! Y'know what's funny (or scary, hehe)? I was reading your profile and I had to stop and stare. You're me! I've found you, my long lost twin! (which of us is the evil one could be heavily debated, hehe) Maybe we can chat sometime!

Severitus

P.S. about your notes at the bottom of the page...I'm a she. *smirk* Thou art now one of the few who bear that privilged knowledge. I have fun making people guess by my writing style! .
Kaiyo No Hime chapter 3 . 2/7/2002
I loved the story! But where's the rest! Please write more!
Calistal chapter 3 . 2/3/2002
hey cool, told you i would review it? didn't I? well it is really good! keep writing
510 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34