Reviews for Snake and Wolf: The Finding
CreativeGirl chapter 13 . 8/19/2009
Under the circumstances, I think it was realistic enough.

(Snape crying and whatnot)
CreativeGirl chapter 8 . 8/19/2009
I can guess. Well, my best friend sorta told me a bit about the fan fic when she was recommending it to me.

So Harry is Snape's son, as a result of something Snape didnt want to do.
CreativeGirl chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
HAROLD?

NO IS NOT COOL.

IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.
CreativeGirl chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
I LOVE THIS FAN FIC!

Ahh. Got that out of my system.

Hmm...

I just didnt like the part when she said she was home.

didnt really fit.
CreativeGirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
It was medium, and it needs some Coca Cola and two breadsticks.

Tsuki Hitachiin chapter 66 . 1/10/2009
Loved that chapter! Except for the fact that Blaise Zabini is a guy... .
teagranny chapter 51 . 11/28/2007

Screaming would be the making of a girlie noise and I refuse.

Besides, just seeing what Voldemort looks like would most likely cause me to empty my stomach rather than scream... only the truly horifyingly repulsive can make you scream... abject terror requires either a wimper or a frozen larnyx.

Now if you are looking for and inarticulate scream of anguish over being subjected to yet another cliff-hanger, then I would be most happy to oblige.

Good little fic.
PnRluver chapter 80 . 3/20/2007
just finished great story off to read the next one
EmLights chapter 80 . 1/24/2007
great story, and great job. can't wait to read the sequel!
Sleepygirl68 chapter 80 . 7/30/2006
I enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for writing it. I am looking forward to reading the sequel as well.

I also liked your a/n at the beginning and at the end of the chapters. Some of them were quite funny! LOL!
nina chapter 79 . 7/19/2006
wow i love this story. i have read it today. really great. that dumbledore died has only made the story more believable. you can write very well. nina
Nirrti chapter 71 . 4/21/2006
The story is good, your writing needs some work. I'm not slagging you off, but you should know that you use the wrong word a lot, misspell regularly and need to get someone to check your grammar for you.

Additionally - Your disclaimer; there are seventeen creatures from different mythologies which are identical to your Aeyr. Winged serpents and reptiles were highly symbolic in ancient cultures and their images were often used a form of secret language. You cannot own this creature as it has existed under many names for thousands of years. Nor can you own the word "Aeyr" as this was a God of Magic. They have also been used in dozens of Severitus fics; where they both have one and they can talk to each, where it is a gift, even one where it was Snape's animagus form. It's an attractive Slytherin pet.

Additionally, the idea of the "Snapes" singular, plural, Severitus or otherwise being Slytherin's Heir is not your intellectual property either - it is not an original idea, many have used it, including myself.
Black Sorceress chapter 79 . 4/11/2006
That - was - AMAZING! WOW! Well, I'm off to read the sequel now! I loved everything about this - I thought it was all perfect!
Black Sorceress chapter 56 . 4/11/2006
Yay! You made Draco good! Yay!
kathy chapter 80 . 12/16/2005