Reviews for Snake and Wolf: The Finding
Sleepygirl68 chapter 80 . 7/30/2006
I enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for writing it. I am looking forward to reading the sequel as well.

I also liked your a/n at the beginning and at the end of the chapters. Some of them were quite funny! LOL!
nina chapter 79 . 7/19/2006
wow i love this story. i have read it today. really great. that dumbledore died has only made the story more believable. you can write very well. nina
Nirrti chapter 71 . 4/21/2006
The story is good, your writing needs some work. I'm not slagging you off, but you should know that you use the wrong word a lot, misspell regularly and need to get someone to check your grammar for you.

Additionally - Your disclaimer; there are seventeen creatures from different mythologies which are identical to your Aeyr. Winged serpents and reptiles were highly symbolic in ancient cultures and their images were often used a form of secret language. You cannot own this creature as it has existed under many names for thousands of years. Nor can you own the word "Aeyr" as this was a God of Magic. They have also been used in dozens of Severitus fics; where they both have one and they can talk to each, where it is a gift, even one where it was Snape's animagus form. It's an attractive Slytherin pet.

Additionally, the idea of the "Snapes" singular, plural, Severitus or otherwise being Slytherin's Heir is not your intellectual property either - it is not an original idea, many have used it, including myself.
Black Sorceress chapter 79 . 4/11/2006
That - was - AMAZING! WOW! Well, I'm off to read the sequel now! I loved everything about this - I thought it was all perfect!
Black Sorceress chapter 56 . 4/11/2006
Yay! You made Draco good! Yay!
kathy chapter 80 . 12/16/2005
you are amazing.
Son of Sirius chapter 67 . 10/30/2005
That sounds disturbingly like something me and my twin would do. Very creepy.

Derek & Ryan
Son of Sirius chapter 30 . 10/30/2005
Muses are no fun and when your typing everything out on the computer, generally a pain in the ass. Ah well, KILL THE DOUBT! ;)

Thanks,

Derek and Ryan
Son of Sirius chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
¡Maldita sea! Todos tienen que reordenar las cosas y entonces nosotros obtenemos confuso, y entonces obtenemos borracho lejos y entonces mi gemelo se enoja. ¡Leo éste, así que allí!

El Trabajo bueno, Derek y Ryan
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 79 . 10/13/2005
LOVED IT! JUST LOVE IT! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!

hehe, love it.
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 79 . 9/3/2005
BRAVO! _ I do so very much enjoy this part odf the series. _ Greatly done, congrats! Now.. on to the next part! ::runs off skipping and mumbling how she loves the thought of Harry being a Snape, especially when written right::
takethistoyourgrave chapter 9 . 8/6/2005
Like it bunches. Will finish later.
marietsy chapter 32 . 7/21/2005
Hi! I'm enjoying your story, again. I read it couple of years ago and decided to read it again.

I only have one thing that confuses me or doesn't make sense to me. There are bound to be several spies for Voldemort in Hogwarts. It would only make sense that he would find out that Harry is Sev's son. Yet, you wrote it like it was a surprise that he found out. It doesn't make sense to me. If everyone at Hogwarts knows, the Voldemort is going to find out. They had to know that before they reintroduced Harry as Snape's son.

Other than that one little minor thing, I really like your story. I'm a huge Severitus fan and I'm in denial of the 6th book. That only makes sense if you've read the book. If you haven't, well I'm not giving anything away.
Dalamis chapter 80 . 7/11/2005
i dont know how to write it down... but

awksome!

I think it was a realy good fic!1
Dalamis chapter 14 . 7/10/2005
good idea! i like the fac of snape sister things1...and it looks like a pseudo severitus challenge thing in

good fic