Reviews for Morgan vs The Apology
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Wow! Morgan for the win! Great job writing this conversation.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Good story! The issue I have with the "Barstow" thing is that the night before the wedding Chuck and Sarah went to a rehearsal dinner. What happend that night? When Casey had them locked up in Castle Chuck and Sarah were talking about sharing a one bedroom cell in a bunker. Chuck didn't have the intersect and was on a real date with Chuck and NOTHING HAPPENED? Sometimes the shows writers really sucked! Thanks for this story but I think morgan would have limped out of the store when Sarah was done with him, lol!
phathead01 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Excellent! too bad TPTB didn't put this kind of communication the show and took the characters OOC on many occasions. Hopefully if TPTB ever move to make a CHUCK movie the invest some time on this site pulling out these types of gems.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is why I always loved Morgan, he was always perceptive of the truth, even if he didn't know that at the time.
Catrogue chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
What I dug most, aside from the Morgan/Sarah interaction, was that Morgan called her out on her spy skills if she couldn't see that Chuck was/is in love with her. That was one of my biggest peeves with the show S3. I mean, c'mon! A blind person can see how much Chuck loves Sarah. And she should have fought harder to be with him! Oy, I will keep on ranting about this if I don't stop now, so.

Neat fic, Wep. I liked it.
airliner12 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
awesome story and i Loved bearded troll haha it was so fun
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Cute. :) I liked reading Morgan apologizing for the condom incident, lol. I've always loved Morgan myself - he's so dorky and hilarious and sweet. Good fic.

~Red
Terry the Terryble chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Good story. That seems like a thing that Morgan would do. Thank you for writing it!
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I really enjoyed that! To be honest, I was kinda expecting the slightest bit of AP Sarah to come out there when Morgan told her about what really happened, but I am glad you didn't go that route as this worked out great. Way to go Morgan for saying it as it is. He has really grown as a character in this season. Great job!

until next time,

coreymon77
Ina chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I'm hoping something like that happens in the show. Amazing piece, thank You!
hotwyr chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Awesome, why can't they do this in the show?

Top job, seeing the episode has only been out for a week, i'm quite impressed.

BTW i loved that episode too, it got back to the old school Chuck, the TV show we all fell in love with :)

-Ray
bettabomb chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
AWW! Go morgan!

i really liked it
jagged1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
The best part was Morgan questioning her spy skills if she thought for one moment that Chuck didn't love her anymore -

great to see the bearded one step up to the plate and hit a homer. Thanks!
William Ashbless chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Thank you for this one. I, too, have been very disappointed in Chuck this season. Chuck vs. the Beard and stories like yours restore my faith in this show. Thanks for a well done, believable story!
Rac2873 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Great Fic.

I loved the Beard and the new Morgan. Hopefully we get a convo between them this season. I really enjoyed this fic and you know what reading the real

Sarah again not the shows Sarah makes me hopeful she will emerge soon.

The convo was perfect and really enjoyable to read.

AC