Reviews for The Deception
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
The writing here really is unspeakably beautiful. God, why does it only stop at eleven chapters? *cries*
CoreOfLove chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
Please update it is one of the best Sasuke and Naruto stories I have read and I really want to know how it will end for them! :D
Lady Artemist chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
How I wish you would update this!
zei1827 chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
i really hope there is a sequel! I really love it :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
that was awesome! I'm a fan of a long haired naruto :)
zei chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
oh gosh! That was awesome! I love it! How you turned the loud naruto to a courtesan..the intensity,the mystery that you're made naruto who he was in this story..oh i can't wait to read the next chap!
Kelly185891 chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Update already! PLEASE!
Killua17 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
I want to know what happens at the end!
Please update!
The suspense is killing me!
Yuki-kyo-kira chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
I hope the next chapter comes out soon. This is one of my most favorite stories I have read so far!
marietess726 chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
This a really beautiful story. I hope you'd continue with it but it seems that from your profile, this will be the last chapter that i'll get to read. That's too bad

But, really, even though the story is a bit dark for my taste, i would have loved to read the end of it. Maybe someday you'll get the inspiration again to continue with this story but if not, then i still think you did a great job with this story.
Killua17 chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
Can't wit for more. :)
syrraki chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
wow I don't even know what to write in this review your story is AMAZING. I just stumbled on it and I cannot believe I haven't seen it recc'd before! Umm what stood out the most was your writing which is excellent! a really high standard and something you don't see a lot in fanfiction... It seemed like you had a really clear vision of what you wanted to conjure up in the readers' minds and I think you succeeded, even though you introduced plenty of completely original characters, settings and relationships.

I thought you did a great job of characterising all the Naruto characters and your original ones. Naruto and Sasuke of course, but I liked Sakura's little role and Kakashi and Iruka too.

I'm really interested to know how the story would end... What was the true purpose of gathering all those missing nins? What's the deal with Aoshi and his previous lover? Who is the servant that knew Naruto's name? What are the Fire-Wind-Earth country alliance going to do? ALL THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE.

Umm anyway, overall I really enjoyed this story and I'll totally rec it to my friends if they don't mind at story that isn't complete. My favourite parts were... hmm... when Naruto was settling into his role as Daisuke, Sasuke's point of view scenes, when Sasuke challenged the other missing nins to a fight to assess their abilities... There were loads of great parts and the plot just kept moving and developing! It never felt like you were just being overindulgent or letting it stagnate, but instead was very balanced.

Soo... Thanks for writing a great story!
shiarein chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
I wanna cry when I see date this story was last updated.. This story is so beautiful... Just one more chapter to end it all please..
BabayBunny chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
SASUKE AND NARUTO 3 i love jealous sasuke! That whole seen was great. But a smile to my face. I also feel kinda slow because I did not realize that Kakashi was the Hokage...yea...didn't get it for the first chapters and all...
BabayBunny chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
I think i had like 1/10 of a heart attack with this line :"Though his heart might shatter and his lungs freeze within his chest, there was a reason why Naruto had ignored him and why he was allowing Aoshi's attention."
Ah! Poor Sasuke. I kind of feel bad for Aoshi, I mean he is so fooled...and he really likes Naruto...he must be a kinda shallow guy I mean he's only known him for one-not even one day.