Reviews for Forks Host Club
Uki96 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Oh my god... Emmett... and Jake *μ* That's so hot! Mes compliments à l'auteur! That was really something... I've heard of these host clubs and i must say that i can picture very well Emmett and Jacob doing "dirty" things... But they're are so... awesome together! I want mooooooore (pervers!) please?
So i really love this story!
Uki
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
hmm my first time with Em and Jacob. xx
darius prince of the sea chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Well what can I say to this except...love it ! It was great I'd have to be the bartender at this club just to look at these guys so hot and those are my favorite pairs too
Ennah1887 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Awesome please expand!
Roccat chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Very hot
moja-kocham chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I frigging adored this story *HEART* amazing job on the story

It was so sexy, sweet and bad ass ;D I loved it!

Ima stalk your stories now if all of them are this amazing :3

Akuma
akimi youngblood chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
love it! best emmett and jacob pairing and story ever in history! :D
Lian.TheDemon chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Well... I'm new in this thing about reviews... but I hope that you will continue this story... Or maybe you have continued it, but I haven't found the sequel story... I think that this have a lot of plot, and you can make easily more than 3 chapters, in my opinion... You are one of my favorite authors, you know?... Well, hoping to see more of your job soon, I send you greetings... :)
Su chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was the hottest fic I've read invoking these too ;)
Jake's Pup chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
AMAZING! that was fu*king AWESOME! You should totally write another chapters! I'd love to see Emmet whining and moaning and screaming Jake's name ;] update soon...
a-wolf-007 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
i know you havent updated this story in a while... A long while, but could you possibly do that second chapter you were contemplating on? Please... Ill review it again and again if it will get you to try... Anyway, love the story, as ive said before... Good job darling

Lots of love, A-WOLF
gayfortay chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
You have just become my favourite author on here.

I have been reading your fics for some time now but this one did the trick. SO FUCKING HOT! You HAVE to continue it or at least write MORE Jemmett. I am so... JEMMETT HUNGRY! You introduced this pairing to me and I love it! So damn much!

You are the best! 3
mslunarissa chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I LOVE YOU enough said
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I like your story. When you had Edward and Emmett kiss, I really started to like it. I would enjoy reading the Jake/Edward paid encounter. Jasper and Edward together that goes without saying. Maybe the 4 boys get drunk together and have a 4some. I'm a pervy slash hOOr. What can I say.
Linzzer220 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
"You have a pretty cock, Em." He whispered, "Let me make him cry happy tears." holy mother of FUCK! love love loved! This!