Reviews for The Limit to Enjoying the Little Things
Tsuki Kuro 23 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Pleeeease do more!
mk94 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I love this story. Lovely. Maybe that Columbus realize what happened with tallahassee and giving him the twinkies as an apologize?
arlena.ferrell chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Tallahassee needs to make Columbus see why he is so mad.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I love this please please continue it, very few people can do good dialogue and you have the gift of it please use it ! :3
Tiili97 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
OH GOD. *flails* This is wonderful. So perfectly snarky and in-character and just... bwah. BEAUTIFUL. This have so many possibilities, please please PLEASE don't stop. *continues flailing*
Remus san chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
More please!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
i would like to have another chapter it is awsome
xEmeraldStarx chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! ;D
Qwerty chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I love this fic so far! Columbus wanting tally to be happy and tallahassee caring about "spitfuck"'s safety :33 please please continue to write the second part! I promise to be patient! I'll be waitin (but ya know in a non creepy way) xD
jokerluver chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I love it! Columbus is so adorably flustered in this chapter! Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next part of the story! :)
mudkiprox chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Aww Tally was just worried about you Columbus! You're more important than Twinkies!
PALC chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Haha. Nicely done! Hm... so what would I like to see? More confusion from Ohio. We find all that anger from T. was from panic. Some form of awkward confession after T. slams Ohio against some inanimate object and kisses the life out of him. Then, hott sex :3 But maybe that's just me. Great job anyhow!

Much love,

PALC
writingmyownhistory-inactive chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This is so in character! Really hoping you'll continue it someday.
zephyr hb chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Yes, l will like to see the next chapter pleasse.
CaliforniaHills7 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
OK this was really good! WHY haven't you finished the second PART! Do you do such a thing to mock me? To HURT ME! either way! I would like to see why Tallahassee was so angry at Columbus and fluffy cuteness!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »