Reviews for From A Different Time
anonymous chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
OMG what a beautiful ending and great writing...wow...
Slytherinbabe05 chapter 17 . 12/11/2010
This was a beautiful Sawyer/Juliet story. I feel they did not get enough air time in the show and was glad to be able to read about them. Thank you for giving us this wonderful piece. I hope you I can read more of your Sawyer/Juliet stories.
starwoods chapter 17 . 10/1/2010
I love it! But one thing: did they move back to LA? Just wondering ;) xo
justawritier chapter 17 . 9/25/2010
Really enjoyed that :) Really nice ending!
xparamorexbabex chapter 17 . 9/14/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *cries unexplainable tears of joy* that was the best ending to the best story in the whole world:) it ended so well and i loved every bit of the entire story. (im probably rambling here but..) the story felt so real and anything that went wrong made me beyond nervous and anything that went well made me beyond happy(: im so glad that you created this story because i will never forget it:D 33333333
Jennay chapter 17 . 9/5/2010
Aw, that was such a sweet ending. Loved it!
eyeon chapter 17 . 9/5/2010
thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou!

(the audience lets out their collective sigh of relief and happiness at the same time and a hurricane forms out over the ocean)!

So wonderful! This whole story, especially this chapter, was just full of twists and turns! Really a fun time (even with the angst) :-) because it was written so well. The boys were just SO cute! Really like the happiness at the end!

Just one question, did they move back to LA or not? Maybe you need an epilogue :-)

Now I've gotta figure how to send those cookies ('cause I know I can't fax or e-mail 'em).
CarolynneRuth chapter 17 . 9/3/2010
I just read this story in one hit, took me hours, but I loved every minute of it and well I couldn't stop reading. Thanks so much for sharing.
SarahMulligan chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
sweet
Thank you chapter 17 . 9/3/2010
Thank you for finishing up this story. I've been watching for it. I loved the twist that James was the one in the room with her. I totally didn't expect that. The part at the end with the boys was soooooo cute. Thank you for the happy ending. And thank you eyeon for being persistent in reminding heiots to finish this story!
xparamorexbabex chapter 16 . 8/10/2010
aaaaaah so good! i was shaking and nervous for the whole chapter! if something bad happens to them i might never speak to you again! :p
Jennay chapter 16 . 8/4/2010
D:

Bad shit went down in the chapter. I'm still not sure if the person on the phone was an actual cop or not. I'm guessing not. More bad stuff to come! But I can't wait to see what happens! Update soon!
tia8206 chapter 16 . 8/4/2010
Oh man, whoever called her is definitely not a "good" guy... Scariness!

Juliet's flashbacks about Rachel's death were gut-wrenching (in a good... er, at least, well-written... way).

When Julian called Juliet "Mommy," OMG, I think I could have cried. That was just so well-done. Poor little guy.
justawritier chapter 16 . 8/4/2010
oh wow! What a cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
eyeon chapter 16 . 8/4/2010
Ack! NEXT Friday, not the day after tomorrow, right? OH. THE. ANGST. You're killing me out here.

o.k., like 2 seconds into that call she should have known it was a fake (otherwise Miles 3 would have called)! You have now convinced me that she is a total knucklehead, wouldn't tell him why she left in the first place, didn't tell him about Jimmy, couldn't decide whether to go back with him, but THIS she does.

And poor Julian! Is it just me, or did Greg and Laura never wonder why he called her 'liet' and Jimmy called her 'mommy'?

Don't feel like you have to finish in ONE chapter (or just assume I'm whining for an epilogue now). PLEASE. UPDATE. SOON.

Like it, in terms of, yes, you REALLY have my TOTAL attention now.